[APP] OneDrive from Note 5 (Get 130GB of storage!)

Search This thread

zachchen1996

Sep 1, 2010
Some lucky S6 Edge users had OneDrive pre-installed on their phones which allowed them to receive additional free storage.
Others (like me) weren't so lucky and did not have OneDrive pre-installed so could not get the free storage.

But with the OneDrive app from the Note 5 system dump (thanks to bulldog74ts) we can get 130GB of storage!

(You need to place the OneDrive_Samsung folder with the apk inside in system/app and make sure the folder permission is rwxr-xr-x and the apk permission is rw-r--r--)
Enjoy the extra storage! :D

Attachments

• OneDrive_Samsung.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 3,641
Last edited:

zachchen1996

Sep 1, 2010
So I tried pushing the new camera from the note 5 system dump and that new note 5 port for the s6 and it simply won't work, keeps force closing :(

Meia

Feb 19, 2009
Just got mine on Nexus5 :D no build.prop tinkering, just do the same as for a note 5 user.

Some lucky S6 Edge users had OneDrive pre-installed on their phones which allowed them to receive additional free storage.
Others (like me) weren't so lucky and did not have OneDrive pre-installed so could not get the free storage.

But with the OneDrive app from the Note 5 system dump (thanks to bulldog74ts) we can get 130GB of storage!

(You need to place the OneDrive_Samsung folder with the apk inside in system/app and make sure the folder permission is rwxr-xr-x and the apk permission is rw-r--r--)

Hello

how do I get the 130 gb?

and try and I can not get it?

greeting

bra2006

Dec 25, 2010
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi 12T Pro

Would you know if this is only possible with a S6 Edge? I have a note 3 and was wondering if I could get it installed and activate the 130GB. I already tried following your instructions but it's a no go.

enaybee

Oct 28, 2008
Not Too Far
Got additional 100 GB on my OnePlus One running SultanXda CM12.1.
Followed your steps to install the .apk. Rebooted device. Logged in. Activated Camera Upload. Instantly got a notification that 100 GB has been added. Thanks for the tip and apk.

Reactions: MaxisMan

padlad

Jan 23, 2005
Would you know if this is only possible with a S6 Edge? I have a note 3 and was wondering if I could get it installed and activate the 130GB. I already tried following your instructions but it's a no go.

Just did this and it worked on my Note 3! It's 100GB free + 15GB if camera upload is enabled + 15GB you get free when signing up anyway = 130gb total. Many thanks for this :good:

Reactions: kpirnie

MaxisMan

Dec 9, 2014
Didn't get any 100gb, but I did get an extra 15gb. Thanks! :D

MyPhone Agua Rio (4.4.2)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

@ FosCoJ: please make sure you put the file correctly acc. to the OP. I was not successful at first because I put the OneDrive_Samsung folder inside another OneDrive_Samsung folder.

The 100GB expires after 2 years
    Is it possible to port the camera from s6 edge plus?

Sent from my SM-G925F

That's a good question, maybe I'll try it later but I don't want to mess up the camera mod already on my phone xD
    Sounds really interesting.. Hope it will be possible. Miss this feature of exposure or shutter speed control .
    Wow! How'd you get so much space???

I got a free subscription of office 365 with a laptop, all new users of office 365 get 1 terabyte free storage :D

Sent from my SM-G925F using xda premium