Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,554 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

NamelessROM logs for Dhiru

Tip us?

Articadrake
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articadrake View Post
Since last weekly release I've sperimented frequent freezes (10-15sec) and then screen goes black and back to lockscreen with all the previous opened apps close! Am I the only one?
With today nightly, camera zoom fx freezes the phone and make camera (in any app) unusable and the system became unstable such as, passw lock screen freezes after typing the code and goes back to lock screen.... So you type again and freezes.... Till you reboot phone.

Articadrake
Old
Thanks Meter 4
With last nightly every time phone entered deep sleep mode, it become impossibile to wake up, tried every button, tried shakung (sometimes worked in the past) now only thing was to remove battery. I had installed "screen off" app to tap and switch off screen without pressing power button. Uninstalled and went back to nandroid backup of 18/7. Everything works fine now, no more problems, only some random 15sec freezes but acceptable