Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

mustafa505

Jul 21, 2014
Nice release!

Great Work
Samsung IME Keyboard not working on Galaxy Star Pro GT-S7262 Dual sim. =(
and yo u should credit @ibrahimyuksel for using his FM Radio, and when i try to update the GUI of your systemui i enter into bootloop, can u update the quick toggles, they are blurred out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hamza_0

mustafa505

Jul 21, 2014
The ones used in you systemui, Samsung keyboard not working on star pro dual sim

Last edited:

mustafa505

Jul 21, 2014
The one, WiFi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, Screen Rotation icons they are blurred, could you make one without the second bigger icon page, just the normal systemui without the second screen with big icons.

Hamza_0

Nov 20, 2014
Lahore
The one, WiFi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, Screen Rotation icons they are blurred, could you make one without the second bigger icon page, just the normal systemui without the second screen with big icons.
The icons of s5 that i got were of big resolution and star pro only supports hdpi resolution :( so when i converted them to less resolution, they got a bit blurred :(
Do you mean a systemui without quick settings (right) :confused:

mustafa505

Jul 21, 2014
The icons of s5 that i got were of big resolution and star pro only supports hdpi resolution :( so when i converted them to less resolution, they got a bit blurred :(
Do you mean a systemui without quick settings (right) :confused:

Yes one without quick settings, i already have a systemui with high resolution s5 icons supported on the apk, can u change the background of the notification panel to greenish blue like the one in yours? since i have not knowledge of decompiling and compiling systemui :silly:, i am requesting you :(

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    4 MB · Views: 174

Hamza_0

Nov 20, 2014
Lahore
Yes one without quick settings, i already have a systemui with high resolution s5 icons supported on the apk, can u change the background of the notification panel to greenish blue like the one in yours? since i have not knowledge of decompiling and compiling systemui :silly:, i am requesting you :(
I have uploaded SecBrowser. Try it and reply. Everything is working fine in it. I downloaded yoir systemui through it ;)

Reactions: mustafa505

Hamza_0

Nov 20, 2014
Lahore
Screenshots

Screenshots of my rom :D
Simply download Screenshots.zip from attachments and unzip/extract it :eek:

Attachments

• Screenshots.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 295

Hamza_0

Nov 20, 2014
Lahore
Hey bro, how is the systemui going?, also i cant find the SecGallery, please upload it, thanks!
Sorry bro but i'll upload systemui tommorrow. Gallery works only my custom rom which i will be uploading after i solve keyboard problem see ss. Know how to change letters colour to black?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-26-22-34-07.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-26-22-34-07.png
    68 KB · Views: 167

Hamza_0

Nov 20, 2014
Lahore
It is ready except keyboard. Trying to figure out how to change colour of letters to black. @mustafa505 your systemui contains too many extra pngs I always get a compile error. Did you just opened it as .zip and pasted ons in it?
Be my systemui is almost ready. I am trying to figure out how to remove text under toggles so it get a closer s5 look ;)

Reactions: aditya30.pawar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WiFi Direct

Again push them into /system/app to send and receive files via WiFi direct.
    Music Player

Do same for these. Its widget can be resized :)
    Here are some S5 themed apps for Star Pro GT-S7262.

Note: They were originally created by @rrgrrg and I have ported the apps on star pro.

Prerequirements:
    You must have lucky patcher installed.
    If you dont have, download it from attachments and follow the steps:
    You must have ROOT.
    1. Download and install it.
    2. Give it root permission.
    3. Open it and go to toolbox>patch to android and check disable signature verification in pakage manager. This will disable signature check. Reboot your device.
    4. If you have xposed installed then dont follow the above step and just enable its module from xposed installer ;)
    Accuweather Widget

Download and push into /system/app and give permission rwrr.
    Radio, Samsung Sans amd S Browser

Samsung Sans is a font.
    Same way to install these.
    Instuctions for S Browser:
    Download S Browser.zip from attachments.
    Extract it. You will get three apks.
    Copy all to /system/app and give permission rw-r--r--.
    Important: Look in /system/app for an apk:BrowserProviderProxy.apk
    It is present in stock rom along with .odex but in custom roms, .odex is not present.
    Delete both BrowserProviderProxy.apk and .odex(if present).
    Reboot your device to get S Browser :D .