Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[recovery]flash it

OP The x man

11th July 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #1  
The x man's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
AT THIS THREAD IT WAS ASKED BY @ironman38102 FOR FLASHABLE ONE
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2583280&&nocache=1

this is it: Download->http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/86755751/file.html



DON FORGET THANKS
I COULDN'T REPLY DUETO NO THANKS
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The x man For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2014, 04:19 AM   |  #2  
monunj's Avatar
Member
Flag Rewari
Thanks Meter: 9
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Dud u tried that
Is this recovery stable or not??

tHanKs do NOT make it harder
12th July 2014, 11:23 AM   |  #3  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 477
 
936 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by The x man

AT THIS THREAD IT WAS ASKED BY @ironman38102 FOR FLASHABLE ONE
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2583280&&nocache=1

this is it: Download->http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/86755751/file.html



DON FORGET THANKS
I COULDN'T REPLY DUETO NO THANKS

Its not working as a recovery is the main problem though
Also add Cwm 6.0.4.5 in ur title people may confuse it
Last edited by T3snake; 12th July 2014 at 11:26 AM.
13th July 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #4  
The x man's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

Its not working as a recovery is the main problem though
Also add Cwm 6.0.4.5 in ur title people may confuse it

it's mentioned in the main thread that it's 6.0.X
13th July 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #5  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 477
 
936 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by The x man

it's mentioned in the main thread that it's 6.0.X

U hv given a thread link
And the title as my eyes percieve is "(recovery) Flash it"

I may seem rude but i am just warning u tht u may hv trouble when some ppl will just take it n flash it not readin anythin or knowing nything

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes