Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] [Gt s5282] Phone running very SLOW

OP Hungryhacker

22nd July 2014, 12:10 PM   |  #1  
Hungryhacker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 119
 
126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
hey guys my phone is running very slow. Even I remove all preinstalled apps. I flash PurePerformances_X_Stock.1.4 and using greenify & du battery saver. But also my phone is running very slow. I'm currently using stock rom. What can I do for better perfomance. Plzzz help. THANK YOU
Last edited by Hungryhacker; 15th October 2014 at 08:25 PM.
22nd July 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #2  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 495
 
945 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungryhacker

hey guys my phone is running very slow. Even I remove all preinstalled apps. I flash PurePerformances_X_Stock.1.4 and using greenify & du battery saver. But also my phone is running very slow. I'm currently using stock rom. What can I do for better perfomance. Plzzz help. THANK YOU

Remove pure performance and use pure graphics hd


Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd July 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #3  
utkarsh agarwal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
144 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

Remove pure performance and use pure graphics hd


Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

what actually are pure performance and pure grpahics sd ??? and can i get it if am using a custom rom ??
Last edited by utkarsh agarwal; 22nd July 2014 at 06:32 PM.
22nd July 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #4  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 495
 
945 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by utkarsh agarwal

what actually are pure performance and pure grpahics sd ??? and can i get it if am using a custom rom ??

All custom roms hv pure graphic hd
Pure grphic hd is a tweak that increase screen responsiveness and clarity
Pure performance has lot of tweaks and also pure grfx but it has ram managing script which isnt good for our device

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd July 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #5  
Hungryhacker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 119
 
126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
okey
well. i will do it. any other tricks
thanks
23rd July 2014, 03:44 AM   |  #6  
nikobellic121's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Try cleanmaster.

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd July 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #7  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 495
 
945 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikobellic121

Try cleanmaster.

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Clearing ram is good sometimes
But dont clear more than 2 times a day.. It is much smoother tht way





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungryhacker

well. i will do it. any other tricks
thanks



Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th July 2014, 10:46 AM   |  #8  
Hungryhacker's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 119
 
126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
no multitasking
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

Clearing ram is good sometimes
But dont clear more than 2 times a day.. It is much smoother tht way









Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk

I've just tried all those methods . And recently i'm using Android Tuner Pro. But also my phone isn't in the stage of doing multi-tasking. There is no any other tweaks. Thanks for ur support
24th July 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #9  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 495
 
945 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungryhacker

I've just tried all those methods . And recently i'm using Android Tuner Pro. But also my phone isn't in the stage of doing multi-tasking. There is no any other tweaks. Thanks for ur support

If u r uasing heavy apps u can multitask 2 apps
If u select perfect apps u can multitask at 5 apps
Eg- poweramp + atrium + opera mini + lyrics service + Tapatalk
I was able to pull that off.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes