No registration required

Request

OP Aadarsh Gupta

7th August 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 26

15 posts
More
Someone please port samsung black coloured keyboard as like that of samsung galaxy star pro to samsung galaxy star please no other keyboard can compare it I will be very thankful to you thanks in advance please please please...!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aadarsh Gupta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 03:20 AM   |  #2  
Flag Kalimantan Tengah
Thanks Meter: 6

44 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadarsh Gupta

Someone please port samsung black coloured keyboard as like that of samsung galaxy star pro to samsung galaxy star please no other keyboard can compare it I will be very thankful to you thanks in advance please please please...!!

try this
22nd August 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #3  
Flag Verona, the most beautiful city of Italy :3
Thanks Meter: 45

210 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radix 13

try this

It's not the same at all
22nd August 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #4  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 39

89 posts
More
U can use google keyboard
Find it on play
22nd August 2014, 06:45 PM   |  #5  
Flag Verona, the most beautiful city of Italy :3
Thanks Meter: 45

210 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythdroid

U can use google keyboard
Find it on play

Do you understand that the Google / Android Stock keyboard is nowhere as close to the Samsung Keyboard? Worse corrections, worse speed, worse look & feel.
13th November 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
More
Thumbs down :/
I need none other than samsung keyboard so shut the ____ up and don't reply about these craps as the feel of typing is entirely different in samsung keyboard
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aadarsh Gupta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #7  
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 484

940 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSXtm

Do you understand that the Google / Android Stock keyboard is nowhere as close to the Samsung Keyboard? Worse corrections, worse speed, worse look & feel.

Quote:

I need none other than samsung keyboard so shut the ____ up and don't reply about these craps as the feel of typing is entirely different in samsung keyboard

Well im anti samsung and theres no reson to like it
Prediction sucks everywhere except swiftkey better to turn them off.
The only reason y u probably like it is because it is stock and u dont want to go beyond the things already available
Many keyboards hv better feel than samsung and all and i mean all keyboards less resources and are so much faster.

(This post is pointless like the posts above but well i cant stand doing nothing when crap is being praised while the good is being spitted on)

Also u r the one requesting so u hv no authority to tell some 1 to shut the ____ up. U hv to shut the ____ up. Now wait for a nice guy who helps rude people.

Stop being stubborn and pay some attention to suggestions meant to help.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
More
Huh.!
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

Well im anti samsung and theres no reson to like it
Prediction sucks everywhere except swiftkey better to turn them off.
The only reason y u probably like it is because it is stock and u dont want to go beyond the things already available
Many keyboards hv better feel than samsung and all and i mean all keyboards less resources and are so much faster.

(This post is pointless like the posts above but well i cant stand doing nothing when crap is being praised while the good is being spitted on)

Also u r the one requesting so u hv no authority to tell some 1 to shut the ____ up. U hv to shut the ____ up. Now wait for a nice guy who helps rude people.

Stop being stubborn and pay some attention to suggestions meant to help.

Well the thing is that I am pure fan of samsung keyboard coz the thing is that whenever i touch a word it gives a great response other than all those keyboards and sorry for that word my mood was off that time bcos my nokia x had been hard bricked that time
14th November 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #9  
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 484

940 posts
Quote:

Well the thing is that I am pure fan of samsung keyboard coz the thing is that whenever i touch a word it gives a great response other than all those keyboards and sorry for that word my mood was off that time bcos my nokia x had been hard bricked that time

Wanna try nokia x keyboard on ur star?
Also give ss of the kb u mentioned

17th November 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

Wanna try nokia x keyboard on ur star?
Also give ss of the kb u mentioned

No I don't want to try nokia x kb on our star and the kb I mentioned is as same as our star's kb but the colour is black I don't have screenshot but have apk file of that kb

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread