Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,680 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Download link for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Stock Rom

Tip us?
 
mikber18
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default Download link for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Stock Rom

Hi

I'm trying to find a download link for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android 4.2.2 stock rom.

I have found one here but it is taking absolutely ages to download.

can somebody provide me with an alternative (faster) download location?

Kind Regards

Miko
 
OmarEinea
Old
#2  
OmarEinea's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,130
Posts: 1,178
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UAE, Dubai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikber18 View Post
Hi

I'm trying to find a download link for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android 4.2.2 stock rom.

I have found one here but it is taking absolutely ages to download.

can somebody provide me with an alternative (faster) download location?

Kind Regards

Miko
Bro, the ROM in the link you mentioned isn't for your tab, it is for P5110 which is for galaxy tab 2 (10.1),
and it is impossible to work on your P7510 which is galaxy tab 1 (10.1)

BTW, there aren't any official stock JB updates for galaxy tab 1 (10.1), you can find all official stock ROMs for it here:
http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-P7510

My info is right unless you actually have a P5110, and in this case, you're posting in the wrong forum.

My humble work on Xda


To Do List:
 
  • Update Pimped kernel for Amami
  • Bring Paranoid SaberDroid for Amami
  • Bring Dirty Unicorns ROM for Amami
  • Port more kernels from Honami for Amami
  • Bring Liquid Smooth for Togari
  • Make OmniROM official for Amami and Honami
 
mikber18
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by omarainea View Post
Bro, the ROM in the link you mentioned isn't for your tab, it is for P5110 which is for galaxy tab 2 (10.1),
and it is impossible to work on your P7510 which is galaxy tab 1 (10.1)

BTW, there aren't any official stock JB updates for galaxy tab 1 (10.1), you can find all official stock ROMs for it here:
http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-P7510

My info is right unless you actually have a P5110, and in this case, you're posting in the wrong forum.
GT-P5110 is the model of my tablet. Can you please let me know where I can find a download for the stock rom for that model please
 
OmarEinea
Old
#4  
OmarEinea's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,130
Posts: 1,178
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UAE, Dubai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikber18 View Post
GT-P5110 is the model of my tablet. Can you please let me know where I can find a download for the stock rom for that model please
if you want a fast download link, the best way I know is to register in www.sammobile.com/ (for free) if you haven't already,
and then log in and go to www.sammobile.com/firmwares then search for P5110 and chose whatever version and localization you want,
and press on DOWNLOAD (not on FAST DOWNLOAD), and you'd get a quite decent download speed.

and as I said you're posting in the wrong forum!!!

My humble work on Xda


To Do List:
 
  • Update Pimped kernel for Amami
  • Bring Paranoid SaberDroid for Amami
  • Bring Dirty Unicorns ROM for Amami
  • Port more kernels from Honami for Amami
  • Bring Liquid Smooth for Togari
  • Make OmniROM official for Amami and Honami
 
mikber18
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by omarainea View Post
if you want a fast download link, the best way I know is to register in www.sammobile.com/ (for free) if you haven't already,
and then log in and go to www.sammobile.com/firmwares then search for P5110 and chose whatever version and localization you want,
and press on DOWNLOAD (not on FAST DOWNLOAD), and you'd get a quite decent download speed.

and as I said you're posting in the wrong forum!!!

OMG thank you very much! I always believed that the only way to download a file off that website was to pay a subscription fee.

Thanks! I think you may have just saved my life
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes