Ask a question

No registration required

Instaleed the 4.4.4 ROM on my TAB but the Play Store won't work

OP imgingi

13th July 2014, 03:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Tried everything I found online. Installed it manually because it was not built in - nothing works. Please help me...
Every time I press on the app it will seems like it'ls gonna run but it does nothing. The rom is [KK 4.4.4]Nameless ROM GT. and I updated it to the latest edition. It's the first time I'm installing a rom
14th July 2014, 01:30 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imgingi

Tried everything I found online. Installed it manually because it was not built in - nothing works. Please help me...
Every time I press on the app it will seems like it'ls gonna run but it does nothing. The rom is [KK 4.4.4]Nameless ROM GT. and I updated it to the latest edition. It's the first time I'm installing a rom

DId you followed the whole procedures? Did you install Gapps too?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...gapps-t2012857
15th July 2014, 02:45 AM   |  #3  
Flag Roseau
Thanks Meter: 11

95 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imgingi

Try flashing gapps it contains all the libs needed for play store to work as well as others needed for sync etc. Gapps doesn't come bundled with the is you need to flash it separately.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread