Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 42,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Instaleed the 4.4.4 ROM on my TAB but the Play Store won't work

Tip us?

imgingi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Instaleed the 4.4.4 ROM on my TAB but the Play Store won't work

Tried everything I found online. Installed it manually because it was not built in - nothing works. Please help me...
Every time I press on the app it will seems like it'ls gonna run but it does nothing. The rom is [KK 4.4.4]Nameless ROM GT. and I updated it to the latest edition. It's the first time I'm installing a rom

rafsyam
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by imgingi View Post
Tried everything I found online. Installed it manually because it was not built in - nothing works. Please help me...
Every time I press on the app it will seems like it'ls gonna run but it does nothing. The rom is [KK 4.4.4]Nameless ROM GT. and I updated it to the latest edition. It's the first time I'm installing a rom

DId you followed the whole procedures? Did you install Gapps too?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...gapps-t2012857

L3R0N
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by imgingi View Post
Try flashing gapps it contains all the libs needed for play store to work as well as others needed for sync etc. Gapps doesn't come bundled with the is you need to flash it separately.