[Q] What's the best current ROM/Configuration for our tab?

Search This thread

Ie0nard0

Apr 4, 2011
Hi there, our tablet is becoming old. Currently I had installed the Nameless ROM and I love it, but the tablet is still a little laggy and more than a little when you open a few apps... Do you think that the ROMs based on Honeycomb could run smoother in our devices?
I tried to set up an 1GB swap partition but really don't feel any difference...
So, I think it could be a good idea to post if you wise guys know any tweaks or configurations to make our tablets more efficient devices
Thanks in advance

Reactions: meanhacker

frankslade

Jul 28, 2008
Milano
Hi there, our tablet is becoming old. Currently I had installed the Nameless ROM and I love it, but the tablet is still a little laggy and more than a little when you open a few apps... Do you think that the ROMs based on Honeycomb could run smoother in our devices?
So, I think it could be a good idea to post if you wise guys know any tweaks or configurations to make our tablets more efficient devices
Thanks in advance

Hello !

In january 2014 I loved the port made by SGT7, JB 4.3.1/Cyano10.2, very smooth, no laggy but JB...:cyclops:
In july 2014 I decided to try Nameless, the only that release every night an updated rom, and keep alive everyday tab 10.1 with KK444... but in my own, too laggy also overclocked and youtube problems...:confused:
In september 2014 I tried OMNI Homemade by AAccount and... damn! I really loved it, smooth, human battery drain, no youtube problems, for now I keep the 20/09 3G release with installed stock browser.apk from Nameless... :laugh:

Honeycomb rom don't run smooter and too outdated...

Gil81

May 2, 2013
Lincoln
Please post questions in the Q & A section. You can post in my Q&A, Root, Stock rom thread or start a new thread for yoir question.
This keeps our development areas clean.
Thanks, Gil81

Reactions: eushaun99

Ie0nard0

Apr 4, 2011
It was really nice and fast. But I'd sold it and change it for an iPad Air 2 [emoji5]️

sflesch

It was really nice and fast. But I'd sold it and change it for an iPad Air 2 [emoji5]️

My condolences! ;) I had an iPod and they get outdated so quick and the apps no longer work because they don't support older OSes. That's the great thing about XDA. The apps last longer and you can usually root your device and upgrade it if need be to keep up more than with an iOS device.

Thanks for the update!

decatf

Dec 27, 2011
iPad Air 2 was announced two weeks ago. It will far outlast the Galaxy Tab 10.1.

ibcradio

Jun 24, 2010
I had the nameless rom installed as well. Yesterday i installed lollipop and it actually seems to be running a little quicker!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks in advance

Hello !

In january 2014 I loved the port made by SGT7, JB 4.3.1/Cyano10.2, very smooth, no laggy but JB...:cyclops:
    In july 2014 I decided to try Nameless, the only that release every night an updated rom, and keep alive everyday tab 10.1 with KK444... but in my own, too laggy also overclocked and youtube problems...:confused:
    In september 2014 I tried OMNI Homemade by AAccount and... damn! I really loved it, smooth, human battery drain, no youtube problems, for now I keep the 20/09 3G release with installed stock browser.apk from Nameless... :laugh:

Honeycomb rom don't run smooter and too outdated...
    Thanks in advance
    Please post questions in the Q & A section. You can post in my Q&A, Root, Stock rom thread or start a new thread for yoir question.
    This keeps our development areas clean.
    Thanks, Gil81