[Q] whats the best ebook launcher like a clone of Kindle Launcher

OP maximalred

1st August 2014, 06:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Redding
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
More
I am currently using nameless-4.4.4-20140719-p4wifi-HOMEMADE rom on my galaxy tablet 10.1 Wifi model, but I am having problems finding launchers that can put ebooks like epub or mobi etc

also I noticed while looking at a kindle rom that it has access to the ivona vox_en_us_salli22i voice, which doesn't seem to be usesable under google play voices when searching for ivona I think.

I tried to install kindle launcher on a standard android system, from a apk I found while searching the web, but it seems to only not crash on bluestacks app windows based android software which I tried on my pc

the only working launcher that I could find that uses the epub files in a library or bookshelf almost style is LitRes launcher-ru.litres.launcher-1086-v1.0.86.apk

Anyone know of other ebook launchers that can work without crashing on either epubs like LitRes launcher but better more like kindle launcher

Please reply about ebook launcher free ones preferred that work on android system 4.4.4 specificly based on nameless-4.4.4-20140719-p4wifi-HOMEMADE?

also I wouldn't mind a modded ebook based rom like nameless but with launcher and software specffic to playing of ebooks, can we ask for kindle android software to included some sort of software plugin so we can use the text to speech with ivona voices on our android, since I don't think kindle is very going to support tts on android without a unofficial version , not sure such a plugin or something like that is even possible , I know by changing kindle firmware bin into a zip I can see that they included one copy of ivona voice with its system, and for some reason our android version of their kindle reader has the text to speech disabled or removed from the android versions, which is what it seems since you can see the ivona vox_en_us_salli22i voice is included with update-kindle-8.4.9_4952820 rom bin file, I don't own a kindle but its clear its based on android from the structure of their apk and files, so I have to guess that the kindle reader on a kindle device has the option to use text to speech in its reader, but they have disable it on very standard google play version of kindle reader, so people are forced to buy their kindle device instead of a android one in order to keep users wanting that feature of course I could be wrong, but I hope you somewhat get my point there, and sorry off topic but any luck finding launchers that include ebook features besides Litres launcher.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread