Ask a question

No registration required

Battery Drains Very Quickly.

OP Harnessful

26th August 2014, 10:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
So, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110, but for the past month I have been experiencing battery drains very quickly. For instance, I would charge the tablet to 100%, but when i take out the charger I would experience a large loss of batter such as in 2 minutes I would lose about 20 % of the battery. So I wanted to replace my battery so I went to the Samsung Store in Westfield, where I went to the 'Smart Team' who I would thought replace the battery for me, but however they decided that they thought it was a firmware problem which I knew it wasn't, they took it to recovery mode where i had a custom recovery so they used that as an excuse, how that is the reason i'm experiencing this. I really wanted to go hell on that guy, since I had been rooted for over a year I was still on an official firmware. So I want to unroot this tablet and just go back to how it genuinely came out, i can't find a guide or somehow if someone can, just post it here please.
26th August 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #2  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 950

2,126 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harnessful

So, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110, but for the past month I have been experiencing battery drains very quickly. For instance, I would charge the tablet to 100%, but when i take out the charger I would experience a large loss of batter such as in 2 minutes I would lose about 20 % of the battery. So I wanted to replace my battery so I went to the Samsung Store in Westfield, where I went to the 'Smart Team' who I would thought replace the battery for me, but however they decided that they thought it was a firmware problem which I knew it wasn't, they took it to recovery mode where i had a custom recovery so they used that as an excuse, how that is the reason i'm experiencing this. I really wanted to go hell on that guy, since I had been rooted for over a year I was still on an official firmware. So I want to unroot this tablet and just go back to how it genuinely came out, i can't find a guide or somehow if someone can, just post it here please.

You can download the stock firmware from a website such as Samsung-updates.com and flash it using Odin to unroot. Just make sure after you flash the firmware you wipe data factory reset in the stock recovery so you don't get a boot loop.
27th August 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 270

1,036 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skazzy3

You can download the stock firmware from a website such as Samsung-updates.com and flash it using Odin to unroot. Just make sure after you flash the firmware you wipe data factory reset in the stock recovery so you don't get a boot loop.

And if the flash counter had been tripped then you'll want to use triangle away to reset it.

jrc2
Sent from my T-Mobile S2 using Tapatalk.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread