Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,235 Members 41,750 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery Drains Very Quickly.

Tip us?

Harnessful
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Battery Drains Very Quickly.

So, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110, but for the past month I have been experiencing battery drains very quickly. For instance, I would charge the tablet to 100%, but when i take out the charger I would experience a large loss of batter such as in 2 minutes I would lose about 20 % of the battery. So I wanted to replace my battery so I went to the Samsung Store in Westfield, where I went to the 'Smart Team' who I would thought replace the battery for me, but however they decided that they thought it was a firmware problem which I knew it wasn't, they took it to recovery mode where i had a custom recovery so they used that as an excuse, how that is the reason i'm experiencing this. I really wanted to go hell on that guy, since I had been rooted for over a year I was still on an official firmware. So I want to unroot this tablet and just go back to how it genuinely came out, i can't find a guide or somehow if someone can, just post it here please.

Skazzy3
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 928

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harnessful View Post
So, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110, but for the past month I have been experiencing battery drains very quickly. For instance, I would charge the tablet to 100%, but when i take out the charger I would experience a large loss of batter such as in 2 minutes I would lose about 20 % of the battery. So I wanted to replace my battery so I went to the Samsung Store in Westfield, where I went to the 'Smart Team' who I would thought replace the battery for me, but however they decided that they thought it was a firmware problem which I knew it wasn't, they took it to recovery mode where i had a custom recovery so they used that as an excuse, how that is the reason i'm experiencing this. I really wanted to go hell on that guy, since I had been rooted for over a year I was still on an official firmware. So I want to unroot this tablet and just go back to how it genuinely came out, i can't find a guide or somehow if someone can, just post it here please.
You can download the stock firmware from a website such as Samsung-updates.com and flash it using Odin to unroot. Just make sure after you flash the firmware you wipe data factory reset in the stock recovery so you don't get a boot loop.
http://www.youtube.com/Luigi2012SM64DS

I'm back!
Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 - SlimROM - Stock kernel

jrc2
Old
Thanks Meter 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skazzy3 View Post
You can download the stock firmware from a website such as Samsung-updates.com and flash it using Odin to unroot. Just make sure after you flash the firmware you wipe data factory reset in the stock recovery so you don't get a boot loop.
And if the flash counter had been tripped then you'll want to use triangle away to reset it.

jrc2
Sent from my T-Mobile S2 using Tapatalk.
My Website (contains just my downloads for now)

My Phone: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-T989
My Tablets: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3113; HP Slate 7 2800

If I helped you, (or if I didnít and you are feeling thankful) please press the THANKS button!

If you would like to donate to me, please send me a PM.