FORUMS

Galaxy tab 2 10.1 kernel panic

188 posts
Thanks Meter: 81

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I really dont know why whenever i do certain light task such as browsing FB. The device reboots itself
I am on a lolipop rom plus it has bootanimation problem (not able to align properly)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2686613
Can anyone help me?

7th January 2016, 06:40 AM |#2  
if you're using p51xx series tab and running cm 12.1 there are many users who face this problem, even I did with android andi cm12.1 at certain build, but there are also others who didn't faced such problem. while some works for few, some won't work for others. the best advice from me is, you got to try all the ROMs and see which one is stable for you. candy5 worked for, even blisspop did not rebooted in my case, for others it wasn't worth anything those who couldn't find any stable version of lollipop for their tab have switched to KitKat version or stock. so you really gotta try your luck here. do a clean install, wipe data and check if it still reboots. if already on clean install, there is a little app called ram manager pro try that and keep running app limit to less amount in settings- developers.
The Following User Says Thank You to billysam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2016, 03:12 AM |#3  
Flag Kaiserslautern
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Greeting;

I guess its not so easy to remove the battery now uh!? XD
(Joking)

For most boot loops, removing and placing the battery usually solve the problem.

Best Regards,
Richard

Please hit Thanks if this helped you, as it will keep me motivated to continue helping.
Last edited by rgxHost; 29th January 2016 at 11:01 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)