After flashing not rebooting ,stuck at this image
@SHELDON COOPR This might work.
1. Install latest Android-Andi TWRP recovery.
2. Check the md5 of the ROM and Gapps and copy them to your tablet (if you have a microSD card put them on that instead and insert it into your tablet.
3. Boot into TWRP and make a backup.
4. Click Wipe > Advanced wipe. Select system, data, cache, dalvik. If the ROM and backup are on your external SD card then wipe internal SD also.)
5. Flash ROM.zip and gapps.zip and any other addons.
6. Click "Wipe Cache/Dalvik."
7. After the wipe is completed, click "Back" then "Reboot."
8. Once the ROM reboots to the setup screen, let it sit for 5 minutes and then reboot back into recovery.
9. Click Wipe > Advanced Wipe
10. Select Dalvik Cache and Cache.
11. Click "Home" at the top of the screen and then click Reboot > System.
12. The ROM will go into "Android is Upgrading. Optimizing Apps"
13. Go through setup like normal and enjoy the ROM.
Sent from my SGH-T989
efs is a partition on the phone's internal memory that is used to store important information (like the IMEI - the unique serial number of the phone). It's not accessible to a normal user and shouldn't get corrupted under regular use.*
With all of that said, you're apparently having such a problem, but I'm pretty sure that simply rewriting the firmware isn't going to fix this - that partition isn't included in the stock firmware files.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|