Originally Posted by SHELDON COOPR
did d normal installation of new rom
-wipe data n factory
- wipe dalvik
- flashed new rom
i am not sure whether i deleted EFS folder, when i flashed again there is a error message
showing UNABLE TO MOUNT EFS
This might work.
1. Install latest Android-Andi TWRP recovery.
2. Check the md5 of the ROM and Gapps and copy them to your tablet (if you have a microSD card put them on that instead and insert it into your tablet.
3. Boot into TWRP and make a backup.
4. Click Wipe > Advanced wipe. Select system, data, cache, dalvik. If the ROM and backup are on your external SD card then wipe internal SD also.)
5. Flash ROM.zip and gapps.zip and any other addons.
6. Click "Wipe Cache/Dalvik."
7. After the wipe is completed, click "Back" then "Reboot."
8. Once the ROM reboots to the setup screen, let it sit for 5 minutes and then reboot back into recovery.
9. Click Wipe > Advanced Wipe
10. Select Dalvik Cache and Cache.
11. Click "Home" at the top of the screen and then click Reboot > System.
12. The ROM will go into "Android is Upgrading. Optimizing Apps"
13. Go through setup like normal and enjoy the ROM.
Sent from my SGH-T989
My Website: http://tinyurl.com/jrc2-web (Sorry about the messiness, it is still a work in progress)
All of my downloads can now be found at the above website.
I have .jpg files for the Android L boot animation available for download at the above website. You are free to use them as long as you give me credit for them and send me a PM beforehand telling me that you will be using them and another PM once the ROM is published with a link to the ROM page whether it is on XDA or another site.