Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,519 Members 42,742 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] GT-P5113 Reboot Loop Plz Help

Tip us?

r0ckstar69
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] GT-P5113 Reboot Loop Plz Help

I bought this about 2 weeks ago and got to use it for about 5 days.

Woke up in the middle of the night cuz I kept hearing the start up sound to my tablet. So what it does is starts up then I get a prompt saying "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" I click ok and then another prompt that says "Unfortunately, Goole+ has stopped" with the choice of clicking "Report" of "Ok" then the screen freezes and it all starts again.

So I have about 3 - 5 seconds after it starts up and I've tried going in and doing a system restore but it crashes before I can do that. I have manged to go in and delete my google account but when it restarts my account is back.

So then I tried using the Odin3 program with every different file that I could find that would be compatible with my tab and it shows that it installs fine but nothing ever changes on the tab it self. I have tried using the Pit file and the stock rom, the stock rom alone, the pit file alone, twrp open recovery, clockwork open recovery, CF Auto Root, but no luck. I have tried having the auto reboot on and off and then rebooting it myself, still no change.
When I go into recovery mode it shows the android with a red triangle. and of course if I try to install anything from there it always does the signature fail. Which I'm guessing cuz it's not rooted. So at this point I am wondering is there a way to just completely wipe everything off and start completely over? I have wasted so much time on this POS I'm about to just throw it away. Any advice would be more greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

OSANG
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy GT-P5100

Hi Im a new member. Im have the same trouble also.
there is an endless restart cycle, and my tablet can last only for around 10 to 15 seconds power on then it will restart again and repeat the process until the battery die.
I can only power off if i connect to the power supply.
I already tried ODIN with several stock PDA files, root with CWM and philtouch, but nothing happens. Everything is passed but there is no change on the about devices after the reboot. Then it continue the endless restart again.
When i boot in original recovery, there is an error already. if i flash zip file root, there is an error in signature.
Please help me brothers and sisters.

r0ckstar69
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Any luck figuring this problem out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSANG View Post
there is an endless restart cycle, and my tablet can last only for around 10 to 15 seconds power on then it will restart again and repeat the process until the battery die.
I already tried ODIN with several stock PDA files, root with CWM and philtouch, but nothing happens. Everything is passed but there is no change on the about devices after the reboot. Then it continue the endless restart again.
When i boot in original recovery, there is an error already. if i flash zip file root, there is an error in signature.
Have you had any luck fixing this problem?

anshumangoyal
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSANG View Post
Same Problem with me, for me it says USB device is not recognized and I cannot sent anything from my computer now. Totally Stuck with this stupid thing.