Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] No more Operating System on device

OP miksol

3rd July 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I recently rooted my galaxy tab 2 P3110 with Odin and CWM recovery 6011 and i seemed to have wiped the stock android os as i cannot boot into it anymote - the Tablet automically boots into CWM all the time

Then when i try to install Slimrom or CM installer to flash and install a new OS but i getting an error 7 - unverified file so i cannot put any Os back on the device

Can anyone help?
3rd July 2014, 02:12 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 113

579 posts
Sounds like you flashed the wrong recovery, possible that you installed the p3100 recovery.

Try reflashing the recovery.
3rd July 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #3  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 426

658 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miksol

I recently rooted my galaxy tab 2 P3110 with Odin and CWM recovery 6011 and i seemed to have wiped the stock android os as i cannot boot into it anymote - the Tablet automically boots into CWM all the time

Then when i try to install Slimrom or CM installer to flash and install a new OS but i getting an error 7 - unverified file so i cannot put any Os back on the device

Can anyone help?

Flashing KK ROMs on outdated recovery will get you a status 7 error. Grab the latest (I'd go with TWRP as CWM support will be ending soon) version from here...http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548257 update to the latest one you like (CWM is 6.0.5.0) Load up a ROM and give it a go. I put all my ROMs on an external card to be safe. Maybe do that and then just install from such.

p,s. CM installer never works, I dont think our tabs are compatible with it. At least I've never got it to work.But, you dont need it anyways.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread