Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,458 Members 47,202 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No more Operating System on device

Tip us?

miksol
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] No more Operating System on device

I recently rooted my galaxy tab 2 P3110 with Odin and CWM recovery 6011 and i seemed to have wiped the stock android os as i cannot boot into it anymote - the Tablet automically boots into CWM all the time

Then when i try to install Slimrom or CM installer to flash and install a new OS but i getting an error 7 - unverified file so i cannot put any Os back on the device

Can anyone help?

tokenpoke
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Sounds like you flashed the wrong recovery, possible that you installed the p3100 recovery.

Try reflashing the recovery.

CSP III
Old
Thanks Meter 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by miksol View Post
I recently rooted my galaxy tab 2 P3110 with Odin and CWM recovery 6011 and i seemed to have wiped the stock android os as i cannot boot into it anymote - the Tablet automically boots into CWM all the time

Then when i try to install Slimrom or CM installer to flash and install a new OS but i getting an error 7 - unverified file so i cannot put any Os back on the device

Can anyone help?
Flashing KK ROMs on outdated recovery will get you a status 7 error. Grab the latest (I'd go with TWRP as CWM support will be ending soon) version from here...http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548257 update to the latest one you like (CWM is 6.0.5.0) Load up a ROM and give it a go. I put all my ROMs on an external card to be safe. Maybe do that and then just install from such.

p,s. CM installer never works, I dont think our tabs are compatible with it. At least I've never got it to work.But, you dont need it anyways.