Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,460 Members 40,279 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] p3100 official ROM ?crashed?(I think)

Tip us?

8-incher_note_n5100
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] p3100 official ROM ?crashed?(I think)

So I have 2 p3100 g tab 2 model . one with custom ROM(which I used) and the other with official stock 4.1.2 OTA update(which my dad used).

So my custom ROM is fine but the other one showing process.systemui and gapps error.

Do you guys know how to fix this error without reinstalling the android ?

NB. My dad dislike the AOSP User Interface and hate me fixing his tab 2(so I must secretly fix it,while he didn't using it)

Sorry for my bad English

Sent from GT-P3100 using Chrome

sharingan
Old
Thanks Meter 589

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-incher_note_n5100 View Post
So I have 2 p3100 g tab 2 model . one with custom ROM(which I used) and the other with official stock 4.1.2 OTA update(which my dad used).

So my custom ROM is fine but the other one showing process.systemui and gapps error.

Do you guys know how to fix this error without reinstalling the android ?

NB. My dad dislike the AOSP User Interface and hate me fixing his tab 2(so I must secretly fix it,while he didn't using it)

Sorry for my bad English

Sent from GT-P3100 using Chrome
you must have uninstalled some ui apps like theme chooser or interface ui system apps which are very crucial
also you also messed up with play store files and google play services if i am not wrong ??

try wipe cache partition in recovery or if that does not work reflash stock rom

about your dad not liking aosp ui please install some launcher and try different themes

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to sharingan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]