Do You Check for App Updates Regularly?

Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We’re … more

Find The Best Apps With Google’s Picks & Other Tricks

The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last … more

Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Paltalk

23rd August 2014, 12:13 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Hi, i want to know why paltalk crach with all costum roms ( i have a GT-P5100)

Sent from my GT-P5100 using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
23rd August 2014, 02:14 AM |#2  
jrc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 297
 
1,125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by walid77dz

Hi, i want to know why paltalk crach with all costum roms ( i have a GT-P5100)

Sent from my GT-P5100 using XDA Free mobile app

Do you mean tapatalk?

Sent from my SGH-T989

EDIT: Nevermind. I found paltalk now. No, I don't know why it is crashing. Did you do a clean install of the ROM with a full wipe?
Last edited by jrc2; 23rd August 2014 at 02:16 AM.
23rd August 2014, 10:11 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrc2

Do you mean tapatalk?

Sent from my SGH-T989

EDIT: Nevermind. I found paltalk now. No, I don't know why it is crashing. Did you do a clean install of the ROM with a full wipe?

no, paltalk ( it is an application for chat)

Sent from my GT-P5100 using XDA Free mobile app
24th August 2014, 12:39 AM |#4  
jrc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 297
 
1,125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
I know, but did you do a clean install with a full wipe?

Sent from my SGH-T989
24th August 2014, 10:38 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrc2

I know, but did you do a clean install with a full wipe?

Sent from my SGH-T989

yes, before any new rom installation

Sent from my GT-P5100 using XDA Free mobile app
25th August 2014, 01:52 AM |#6  
jrc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 297
 
1,125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by walid77dz

yes, before any new rom installation

Sent from my GT-P5100 using XDA Free mobile app

Did this start happening after an app update to paltalk? If so, try clearing data, force quitting, and uninstalling and reinstalling.

jrc2
Sent from my T-Mobile S2 using Tapatalk.
25th August 2014, 05:25 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrc2

Did this start happening after an app update to paltalk? If so, try clearing data, force quitting, and uninstalling and reinstalling.

jrc2
Sent from my T-Mobile S2 using Tapatalk.

i've tried an old version (3.8.1), it works well
but why new versions dont work???

Sent from my GT-P5100 using XDA Free mobile app
25th August 2014, 06:05 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
the odl vesion is 3.1.0 ( i've downladed it from mokeemarket
)
Sent from my GT-P5100 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes