No registration required

Post Audio sluttering in headset

OP hacktheworld

22nd July 2014, 06:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

29 posts
Hello XDA,

I am facing an unusual problem after updating to Android 4.4. While playing music, audio skips/hiccups. The problem persist only if i listening music on a headset. I have never noticed the problem while i am on speaker. I am using DirtyUnicorns 4.4.2 ROM on my P3100. Please help me in fixing this issue.
22nd July 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #2  
Flag Shimla
Thanks Meter: 328

805 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacktheworld

Hello XDA,

I am facing an unusual problem after updating to Android 4.4. While playing music, audio skips/hiccups. The problem persist only if i listening music on a headset. I have never noticed the problem while i am on speaker. I am using DirtyUnicorns 4.4.2 ROM on my P3100. Please help me in fixing this issue.

you can give other ROM's like Slimkat,OmniROM,AOSPA a shot if you wanna get rid of these problems. These ROM's do not have these issues.
17th August 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #3  
Flag Aiken, South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 8

14 posts
Music stuttering in OmniROM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokesh.3440

you can give other ROM's like Slimkat,OmniROM,AOSPA a shot if you wanna get rid of these problems. These ROM's do not have these issues.

I currently run OmniROM on mine ( P3110 ) - at the moment running 4.4.4 - nightly build from 16 August

Went into the developer forums and found a couple people noting the issue with Google Play - I don't use that , but ran into the same with Shuttle+ and Apollo as music players. I was playing directly from the device

No solution noted in the OmniROM developer section -
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread