[ROOT-METHOD] [4.2.2] custom superSU flashable zip (works on all 3 models)
This is a little flashable zip I put together to be used via cwm / twrp. This is not an official superSU zip, It's put together by me. Note that this will work just fine on all 3 tab 3 10.1 models but as for other devices, it will ONLY work on devices with an x86 processor. Download link and instructions are below.
Instructions (assuming you're completely stock)
1. Download the zip either directly on the device or on your computer. Place in the root of your sdcard.
2. Flash TWRP (via odin). twrp thread found here.
3. When flashing is complete, reboot into recovery.
4. Install the zip in TWRP. Wiping cache/dalvik is recommended, but not necessarily required.
5. reboot, wait for the "android is upgrading" message to be finished.
6. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
7. Reboot tab.
8. Let sit for about 10 minutes upon boot.
9. Open SuperSU and go to settings. Disable and then re-enable superuser.
10. Everything should now be working smoothly
you can test root by downloading terminal emulator and typing "su" in the command line.
*note that this will also install busybox*
Death to all but metal.
If you like my work, why not hit that thanks button?
If you REALLY like my work and want to contribute, why not buy me a beer?