[ROM][4.4.2][TW] 100% stock 4.4.2 kitkat P5210 [Deodexed+Rooted build also available]

16th September 2014, 10:50 PM   |  #101  
Flag Kabul
Thanks Meter: 32

183 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi thanks for the uploading and sharing and for your efforts

i needed the bootloader file if you could upload if you have? i have very slow connection which download 2gb file in whole night but yeah it does the job... i downloaded few firmwares but they didn't have any Bootloader in them so now asking here if you can kindly upload them and share with us please?

i don't know i formatted my system parition via recovery and when i installed your ROM it doesn't go further than the first boot screen ... whilst i tried to go boot it into bootloader (download mode) it won't go there either it just show the boot screen for few seconds and then restarts and then get into recovery mode by it self...? not sure what did i messup but this is what is happening

could you help please?

thanks in advance
16th September 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #102  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fort Mcmurray
Thanks Meter: 739

450 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermaster

Hi thanks for the uploading and sharing and for your efforts

i needed the bootloader file if you could upload if you have? i have very slow connection which download 2gb file in whole night but yeah it does the job... i downloaded few firmwares but they didn't have any Bootloader in them so now asking here if you can kindly upload them and share with us please?

i don't know i formatted my system parition via recovery and when i installed your ROM it doesn't go further than the first boot screen ... whilst i tried to go boot it into bootloader (download mode) it won't go there either it just show the boot screen for few seconds and then restarts and then get into recovery mode by it self...? not sure what did i messup but this is what is happening

could you help please?

thanks in advance

If you're using angel_666's recoveries, you should not wipe system from recovery. If you do it breaks the partition and you need to odin to fix it
17th September 2014, 10:18 AM   |  #103  
Flag Kabul

183 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restl3ss

If you're using angel_666's recoveries, you should not wipe system from recovery. If you do it breaks the partition and you need to odin to fix it

Yeah i have used his recovery to wipe the system not sure how it damaged the system but its done now.

Edit: which recovery or how do i fix this problem now? the tablet does go to download mode so now what do i have to do to get rid of this recovery + problem?
thanks
Last edited by supermaster; 17th September 2014 at 10:20 AM.
17th September 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #104  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 2

84 posts
More
Nice!

Is there any root available for 4.4.2... just the root method? any suggestion?
18th September 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #105  
Flag Kabul

183 posts
Donate to Me
More
search forum there are lots restl3ss has it's own one too.
19th September 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #106  
Thanks Meter: 3

21 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restl3ss

Unless my mediafire account was hacked, which I seriously, seriously doubt, there's no malicious software in these zips. Many people have used them, including myself.

Edit: just tried the download myself, and received no such error.

It seems that Mediafire had a bad day because y also tried to download Pimpdroid ROM and I got the same message. Now I can download just fine but the strange thing is that when I flash with TWRP both roms give me the error that I have a "santos103g" and the package is for "santos10wifi"'. what I have is only wifi P5210. I'm stuck again. Any sugestion? Thanks for your patience.
19th September 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #107  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyAviles

It seems that Mediafire had a bad day because y also tried to download Pimpdroid ROM and I got the same message. Now I can download just fine but the strange thing is that when I flash with TWRP both roms give me the error that I have a "santos103g" and the package is for "santos10wifi"'. what I have is only wifi P5210. I'm stuck again. Any sugestion? Thanks for your patience.

You need to update TWRP to 2.7.1.0
28th September 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #108  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
I have tried flashing the fixed rom, but it is getting stuck a samsung logo. I have tried flashing with philz and twrp after wiping it.
Can some one please give step to flash the rom.
P.S
I was able to flash 100% stock rom with odin, but deodexed rom i dont know how to flash, can some please help with it
Last edited by sameer666; 28th September 2014 at 11:26 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread