[MOD][T210/210R] Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210x Performance Upgrade Pack [2014/04/05]

Search This thread

JustRamon

Jul 5, 2014
Sorry for this bump, but is this still usable?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0" SM-T210, completely Stock (Factory Reset), with TWRP installed.
Is this still usable with Android KitKat 4.4.2?

Thanks for your (possible) help,

-JustRamon

JustRamon

Jul 5, 2014
So it does not crash your device, but it stays slow? Are you sure you installed it correctly?

Minto107

Aug 10, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Yeah but lags are not caused by the mod and mod doesn't fix them. There are many more better fixes and tricks to make our Tab 3 working ;) after tweaking it my Tab3 works faster in some ways than my Galaxy S3 LTE(2GB RAM rooted deknoxed) so it's a really good evolution for my Tab3 ;)

Reactions: néonaloj

néonaloj

Dec 29, 2014
Yeah but lags are not caused by the mod and mod doesn't fix them. There are many more better fixes and tricks to make our Tab 3 working ;) after tweaking it my Tab3 works faster in some ways than my Galaxy S3 LTE(2GB RAM rooted deknoxed) so it's a really good evolution for my Tab3 ;)

How did you 'tweaked' it?

Hitsouka

Jan 26, 2014
I modified my build.prop (for sm t211, 3g) according the one in your zip file. Substituted it and flashed the mod. Following the instructions, after reboot the tablet works fine

Attached is my build.prop modified
thanks
where can i find the build.prop in the zip?? or how to substituted the build.prop?? thanks

Edit : Solved, works in sm t211 :D

Last edited:

L3G1TN3SS

Apr 3, 2018
can anyone send me another link for this file? and is this zip file working on stock rom or not??

pls reply, thx!

(UPDATED on April 7, 2014, now supports T210 and T210R)
updates will include additonal tweaks and remove some tweaks causing lag

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi SM-T210x Performance Upgrade MOD

Target device is SM-T210 and SM-T210R models

BRIEF EXPLANATION:
This MOD comes in 2 files Step 1 and Step 2. Step 1 will give you the ability to enable init.d on your tablet. Step 1. will allow you to install BusyBox and
enabled init.d on your device. Step2 will flash the Performance Update.

What is init.d?
init.d is feature of Android system that allows user to insert scripts on your device that will be performed upon boot up of the device

How to boot to custom recovery?
Turn off device. HOLD Home+VolumeUp+Power button, when logo appears count 2-3 seconds then release Power button only, continue holding
Home+VolumeUp until custom recovery screen appears.

REQUIREMENTS: If you want guide in root and recovery I recommend this http://d-h.st/rqf, extract and read instruction.txt included
1. Custom Recovery (Clockworkmod or TWRP)
2. Rooted Stock ROM
3. SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradePack.7z http://d-h.st/6bJ

What is included in this update?
1. Latest Play Store (4.6.17) and services (4.3.24) upgrade
2. Latest Google Text-to-speech engine (3.0.11.1070024) upgrade
3. ClearAudio+ Equalizer
4. Latest Greenify (2.2 build 11) and SuperSU (1.94) integrated
5. No-frills CPU Control (1.28.2) integrated
6. Optimize Build.prop
7. Performance Scripts
* Full GPU rendering on Display
* Internet and Network tweaks
* Touch response optimize
* Mother-of all Ad Blocker
* Battery tweaks
Thanks to goldenx86 for pointing out GPU tweaks info regarding this MOD!

EXTRA CREDITS to Ryuinferno (for Uni-init), pikachu01 for some scripts, BSDgeek_Jake (for MoaAB MODS), Rizallovins for (ClearAudio+), gr8nole (Powerdaemon
disabler), Jeeko (for Touch UI) and the rest of the scripts are my works.

INSTALLATION:
1. Upon downloading SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradePack.7z,(link above), extract 7-zip file using 7-Zip or WinRAR or other .7z capable extractor program
2. There are 3 files included
a. SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep1.zip
b. SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep2.zip
c. Instructions.txt
3. Copy SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep1.zip and SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep2.zip to your tablets SDCard
4. Reboot to custom recovery and choose Install zip from SDCard, select SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep1.zip and install, device will
automatically reboot.
5. Upon boot, go to Apps drawer and launch BusyBox, run and install.
6. After installing BusyBox, go to app drawer and launch Uni-init, click on ACTIVATE, init.d script will be enabled.
7. Reboot to custom recovery again, choose Install zip, choose SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep2.zip. Device will reboot automatically again.
8. You can now use CPU Control software (already included No-frills), recomnmended settings on I/O (noop) and governor (ondemand)
9. Congratulations your device is now updated, enjoy.

Bro, links doesn't work :C

Thank you very much.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    (UPDATED on April 7, 2014, now supports T210 and T210R)
    updates will include additonal tweaks and remove some tweaks causing lag

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi SM-T210x Performance Upgrade MOD

Target device is SM-T210 and SM-T210R models

BRIEF EXPLANATION:
    This MOD comes in 2 files Step 1 and Step 2. Step 1 will give you the ability to enable init.d on your tablet. Step 1. will allow you to install BusyBox and
    enabled init.d on your device. Step2 will flash the Performance Update.

What is init.d?
    init.d is feature of Android system that allows user to insert scripts on your device that will be performed upon boot up of the device

How to boot to custom recovery?
    Turn off device. HOLD Home+VolumeUp+Power button, when logo appears count 2-3 seconds then release Power button only, continue holding
    Home+VolumeUp until custom recovery screen appears.

REQUIREMENTS: If you want guide in root and recovery I recommend this http://d-h.st/rqf, extract and read instruction.txt included
    1. Custom Recovery (Clockworkmod or TWRP)
    2. Rooted Stock ROM
    3. SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradePack.7z http://d-h.st/6bJ

What is included in this update?
    1. Latest Play Store (4.6.17) and services (4.3.24) upgrade
    2. Latest Google Text-to-speech engine (3.0.11.1070024) upgrade
    3. ClearAudio+ Equalizer
    4. Latest Greenify (2.2 build 11) and SuperSU (1.94) integrated
    5. No-frills CPU Control (1.28.2) integrated
    6. Optimize Build.prop
    7. Performance Scripts
    * Full GPU rendering on Display
    * Internet and Network tweaks
    * Touch response optimize
    * Mother-of all Ad Blocker
    * Battery tweaks
    Thanks to goldenx86 for pointing out GPU tweaks info regarding this MOD!

EXTRA CREDITS to Ryuinferno (for Uni-init), pikachu01 for some scripts, BSDgeek_Jake (for MoaAB MODS), Rizallovins for (ClearAudio+), gr8nole (Powerdaemon
    disabler), Jeeko (for Touch UI) and the rest of the scripts are my works.

INSTALLATION:
    1. Upon downloading SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradePack.7z,(link above), extract 7-zip file using 7-Zip or WinRAR or other .7z capable extractor program
    2. There are 3 files included
    a. SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep1.zip
    b. SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep2.zip
    c. Instructions.txt
    3. Copy SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep1.zip and SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep2.zip to your tablets SDCard
    4. Reboot to custom recovery and choose Install zip from SDCard, select SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep1.zip and install, device will
    automatically reboot.
    5. Upon boot, go to Apps drawer and launch BusyBox, run and install.
    6. After installing BusyBox, go to app drawer and launch Uni-init, click on ACTIVATE, init.d script will be enabled.
    7. Reboot to custom recovery again, choose Install zip, choose SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep2.zip. Device will reboot automatically again.
    8. You can now use CPU Control software (already included No-frills), recomnmended settings on I/O (noop) and governor (ondemand)
    9. Congratulations your device is now updated, enjoy.
    Hows it going every body? Just want to let you know that I made a video on how to apply this upgrade to you galaxy Tab 3 7in it is really easy and a cool improvement. How this can help some noobs out. OP feel free to add this to the OP if you want to.
    Thanks
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7in performance upgrade VIDEO
    Updated

Updated please download new performance MOD, now supports T210R, additional tweaks included.....enjoy.
    I tested this on my SM-T210R samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 and it successfully installed however after following the instructions and once the final reboot iniated it was stuck in boot logo. Any other successful install to get working onthe T210R ?

Probably cause by build.prop, the build.prop included is for SM-T210, if you can give me build.prop for T210R I may be able to restore your device