View Poll Results: performance
improved 11 33.33%
lowered 1 3.03%
fast 7 21.21%
laggy 4 12.12%
stable 10 30.30%
nstable 3 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

Gaming Dragon Rom V6

OP dsilx

15th October 2014, 03:40 AM   |  #71  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
is the new update comes with the new nofication bar style?
15th October 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #72  
dsilx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag fort campbell
Thanks Meter: 100
 
157 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by nykie29

is the new update comes with the new nofication bar style?

Themeing and fixing nofication well be in the next updates to come
The Following User Says Thank You to dsilx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #73  
sd_shadow's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag South Dakota
Thanks Meter: 1,722
 
4,324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Notice: A New Q & A thread has been created in the Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting Sub-Forum.
New Discussion and Q & A Tabs have also been created, located just under threads Title, when viewing in a Browser.
Posts from members with less than 10 posts will automatically be posted in the new Q & A thread.
Please check it out, and see if you can help out someone with a question about this Topic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #74  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Trouble downloading
When I go to download this ROM I get a message from chrome that it is a dangerous file and chrome will not download it. is there something wrong or is it just chrome issue?
Going to try explorer and see if it works with that.
thanks
16th October 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #75  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
First of all thanks for the new update. The new "current tabs open" is awesome and i believe the keyboard is the last step to make the tab 3 tab4-like, but two things:



I can't read any of the settinga and the last thing, please add a non bronie stockwallpaper!
The Following User Says Thank You to catbro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #76  
dsilx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag fort campbell
Thanks Meter: 100
 
157 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by catchjeff

When I go to download this ROM I get a message from chrome that it is a dangerous file and chrome will not download it. is there something wrong or is it just chrome issue?
Going to try explorer and see if it works with that.
thanks

Hello i know about that issue i got the same thing on my second laptop trying to download it but havent had anything wrong happen to my laptop
16th October 2014, 10:27 PM   |  #77  
dsilx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag fort campbell
Thanks Meter: 100
 
157 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by catbro

First of all thanks for the new update. The new "current tabs open" is awesome and i believe the keyboard is the last step to make the tab 3 tab4-like, but two things:



I can't read any of the settinga and the last thing, please add a non bronie stockwallpaper!

Hello firat thanks for your feed back trying to find out why it keeps doing that i looked into the pull down notifations apk and all the files were placed right qnd looked how they needed but when i try to reinstall it keeps doing the same thing
all im aware of the stock image i grabed the wrong one and didnt realize it tell later

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsilx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Android Development by ThreadRank