[ROM] [DISCONTINUED] InspireKat v1.0 [4.4.2 KitKat] [SM-T210R] [5/24/2017]

Search This thread

dvssaint4u

Mar 6, 2016
trouble with viper4

seems i cannot get the driver to install for the viper4 tells me i have the wrong busybos or im not rooted fuly. nor is my cmaera seemimg to want to connect. ive tried every version of vuper from the play store nothing works done root heeckers and busybox checkers they stay im good. have any suggestions????

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
seems i cannot get the driver to install for the viper4 tells me i have the wrong busybos or im not rooted fuly. nor is my cmaera seemimg to want to connect. ive tried every version of vuper from the play store nothing works done root heeckers and busybox checkers they stay im good. have any suggestions????
i will look into this thanks for reporting:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

MGfusion

Jun 7, 2015
Hello, I'm trying to install this on my galaxy tab 3 SM-T210R, but when I try to flash it I get an error saying "failed to map file"... Does anyone know any solutions? Thanks

Sent from my HTC One A9 using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Hello, I'm trying to install this on my galaxy tab 3 SM-T210R, but when I try to flash it I get an error saying "failed to map file"... Does anyone know any solutions? Thanks

Nvm I think I got it, I didn't know I was supposed to flash the stock kit kat ROM first, my bad for not reading first

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Nvm I think I got it, I didn't know I was supposed to flash the stock kit kat ROM first, my bad for not reading first

You did not make any mistake for letting me know about your issues trust me I am always here to help and trust me we all make mistakes here at xda but it doesn't hurt that much:)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
Hey guys i have decided to quit developing both my ROMS for the tab 3 SM-T210/R which are inspirekat and tranchidakat for a long time. That doesn't mean i may not get motivated again to continue because i will be continuing development sometime it just won't be soon. I am sorry guys but i have been just too busy lately with my work and family and i haven't touched my tablet in months.

I can't thank you guys enough for the support over the years and for you guys just enjoying my ROM. My rom builds weren't perfect but they were enough for you to enjoy them. Also we hit over 1000 downloads:)

That's insane and i can't believe it and i thank you guys sincerely from the bottom of my heart:)

Peace Guys and i will be back sometime soon i hope:)

Moderators please keep this thread open so i can help people if they need help:)

images.png

Reactions: derekq and Foo Bar

TheRuan

Aug 4, 2007
Novo Hamburgo
just go to androidfilehost search jt1510365 or tranchidakat or inspirekat but i don't recommend my rom builds they have tons of issues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm gonna try them, the issues are kinda general for this device, I'm kinda stuck between using a slow laggy 4.4 or a not so slow but with no OC 4.1 or 4.2 rom, maybe yours is better, or at least i hope, else i might sell this device.
Thanks ^^

Android™

Feb 12, 2015
Disappointed but thanks for keeping the rom alive.

Discontinued for now:(
I'm one of those "silient downloaders" of your ROM. I was always downloading each update/upgrade. I always thought of your ROM as the "firmware upgrade" of my T210 (surprisingly, it worked for my T210, flawlessly, no errors at all). Each and every time I was using zipme to backup my apps & data, and after performing a full wipe, I was flashing your rom,my apps, supersu etc. With this ROM I could turn my tab into a hacking machine (with the root hacking apps or the Wi-Fi penetration testing apps). But here comes the moment that this has to end? I'm not gonna force you to get back to it, but there's always that nice feeling you get, that you won't get forgotten. Again, thanks for your time reading this (if you actually do so) and for keeping this tablet alive for me.

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
I'm one of those "silient downloaders" of your ROM. I was always downloading each update/upgrade. I always thought of your ROM as the "firmware upgrade" of my T210 (surprisingly, it worked for my T210, flawlessly, no errors at all). Each and every time I was using zipme to backup my apps & data, and after performing a full wipe, I was flashing your rom,my apps, supersu etc. With this ROM I could turn my tab into a hacking machine (with the root hacking apps or the Wi-Fi penetration testing apps). But here comes the moment that this has to end? I'm not gonna force you to get back to it, but there's always that nice feeling you get, that you won't get forgotten. Again, thanks for your time reading this (if you actually do so) and for keeping this tablet alive for me.

I am working on a new inspirekat ROM it will still be touchwiz based and will still be using the latest stock firmware for the SM-T210R! The only difference will be the installation process for the ROM which i will explain:)

We will be installing my ROM builds in the form of twrp backups. Now why am i doing this? Well i don't know the correct code for the updater script for it to correctly install in the form of a ROM zip file so we have to do it this way. By correctly install i mean the ROM has 100% no issues because if we do it the updater script way certain apps from the play store won't work because the ROM was not correctly installed. Just look at gr8noles roms they are bugged too and its all from his updater script that i used and i didn't change much coding for it to break:)

If you want to test a build or have any questions please let me know as i can respond here or via hangouts or email my email is jontran95@gmail.com:)

Cheers!

Reactions: Android™

Android™

Feb 12, 2015
I am working on a new inspirekat ROM it will still be touchwiz based and will still be using the latest stock firmware for the SM-T210R! The only difference will be the installation process for the ROM which i will explain:)

We will be installing my ROM builds in the form of twrp backups. Now why am i doing this? Well i don't know the correct code for the updater script for it to correctly install in the form of a ROM zip file so we have to do it this way. By correctly install i mean the ROM has 100% no issues because if we do it the updater script way certain apps from the play store won't work because the ROM was not correctly installed. Just look at gr8noles roms they are bugged too and its all from his updater script that i used and i didn't change much coding for it to break:)

If you want to test a build or have any questions please let me know as i can respond here or via hangouts or email my email is jontran95@gmail.com:)

Cheers!

It's great to see that this ROM will keep on living! This actually made my day. I would be more than happy to help test for bugs as I don't really mind whatever I do on this tablet that much (having moved to a newer phone). Again, thanks for keeping this ROM alive :)

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
It's great to see that this ROM will keep on living! This actually made my day. I would be more than happy to help test for bugs as I don't really mind whatever I do on this tablet that much (having moved to a newer phone). Again, thanks for keeping this ROM alive :)

Thanks so much for your kind words i have been really busy with my job at taco bell lately and i am trying to get the new build perfected as much as i can so email me so i have your email and i probably will be able to give you the new build to test when i get home at noon today. My email is jontran95@gmail.com. Have a great day:)

DB225

Jul 3, 2015
Thanks so much for your kind words i have been really busy with my job at taco bell lately and i am trying to get the new build perfected as much as i can so email me so i have your email and i probably will be able to give you the new build to test when i get home at noon today. My email is jontran95@gmail.com. Have a great day:)

I'm anticipating the update. Happy Thanksgiving!! :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello my name is Jon Wesley Tranchida and this my ROM called InspireKat! I am calling my ROM this name because this ROM is based on 4..4.2 KitKat and also because android is so inspiring to us! I love android by heart and soul and I love customizing my device and my ROM to my hearts content and I want to share with you my work so you can enjoy it too! Hopefully you will not give up on this tablet and can have a better experience with it by using my ROM! This ROM is based on the latest Stock Samsung Firmware for the SM-T210R which is the USA T210RXAR0COI1 version and can be found here: [url]http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/55366/T210RUEU0COI1_T210RXAR0COI1_XAR/[/URL]

Disclaimer:

I take no responsibility for what you do with your device! If you mess your device up because you didn't read the instructions properly or did something else wrong its not my fault:)

InspireKat Features:

Coming Soon!

InspireKat ROM Addons/Mods:

Download the Odin Program:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195901773

Latest TWRP to flash with Odin can be found here:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634771826

Enable Lockscreen Rotation:

Flash this mod to bring back rotation to landscape for lockscreen:

Coming Soon!

InspireKat Downloads:

Download InspireKat v1.0 Here:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120734480

Download InspireKat Full v1.0:

This is the InspireKat Full Package. It contains 59 data apps to complete the Inspirekat experience. Remember to flash this only after you successfully flashed and booted up the ROM and completed the setup wizard and are at the homescreen. You don't have to flash this if you don't want to it's only an option:)

If you want to know what apps are included i have listed them:

1. AcDisplay
    2. Terminal Toolbox
    3. Amaze Manager
    4. Flappy Frog
    5. Chrome
    6. Missed Notif
    7. Touch controls youtube
    8. Backdrops
    9. Nautilus
    10. Native Clipboard
    11. Youtube
    12. Google Handwrite
    13. Flappy Bird
    14. Swing Copters
    15. Twitter
    16. Instagram
    17. Tumblr
    18. Dropbox
    19. Smart Wallpaper
    20. Total Commander
    21. Minimal Walls
    22. Headset Menu
    23. Play Music
    24. News Weather Google
    25. Hangouts
    26. Hangouts Dialer
    27. Google Photos
    28. Google Translate
    29. Gmail
    30. Google Keyboard
    31. Google Play Games
    32. Youtube
    33. Google Plus
    34. Kimcy Navi
    35. to be contin....

Download it here:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195901839

InspireKat Installation Guide:

Step 1:

Make sure you are on the latest Stock Firmware for the SM-T210R and if you are not you will have to odin restore the firmware!

Download Latest Firmware here:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982087001835

Step 2:

Make sure you have latest TWRP Recovery if you don't you will have to flash the custom recovery with odin.

Download Latest TWRP Here:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634771826

Step 3:

Download the InspireKat ROM v1.0 Zip from the Downloads Section and save it somewhere on your device or better your computer. Please follow these next steps carefully (THIS IS A FLASHABLE ROM)! Please make sure you fully wipe your device upon install this means data, cache, system, dalvick cache. then go to the mount menu if you use twrp and make sure mount system is unchecked.

Step 4:

Boot into twrp recovery and then click on the install option. If you don't see the ROM file try changing the storage location. You will now see the InspireKat ROM v1.0 Release file and click on that and swipe to install InspireKat ROM v1.0 on your Tab 3 SM-T210R. Please wait up to 10 minutes for ROM to install and once you are finished you can reboot and now you will be booting up InspireKat ROM on your Tab 3 SM-T210R.

Step 5:

Allow up to 10 minutes for the ROM to install it will take a while because our tablet doesn't have that fast of a processor. You may notice that the boot animation will probably lag so don't worry because this happens on first boot up because everything is getting setup which uses all of the processor. Every other time you boot the tablet up it won't lag so you don't have to worry. Once you are booted up setup the ROM as usual and you are golden. If you want to flash any other addon/mods or even the inspirekat full package you can do so once you are done setting up your tablet with the ROM. Please check FAQ if you have any minor issues and if you need further help just message me on this thread or email me with my email that is in the contact section.

InspireKat FAQ:

Coming Soon!

InspireKat Screenshots:

Coming Soon!

InspireKat Credits Section:

Coming Soon!
    ROM Changelog

Coming Very Soon:)
    To everyone please don't post about the ROM having bloatware because your just ticking me off and i am doing this for free and you all are being ungrateful.

Please think twice before posting what you may think is right please:)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Whats up my InspireKat ROM lovers?

Okay guys so inspirekat v2.1 is hopefully going to come today at some point and will bring many new features, bug fixes, and improvements and will be a better build than previous rom build v2.0:)

Please note this will be my last build for this month and will probably not be another one for awhile:(

Please don't get mad or angry i have to give trachidakat rom some love and give it a new rom update as well so thats why i am taking a break on this rom:)

Peace guys and girls cheers!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk
    Thought I might share my two nova launcher homescreen setups on my tab 3 running inspirekat v1.7! Wallpaper is of me at 2-3 years old!

46b5417ff411bbcba37f42070d8b5fd5.jpg

947328edc983814534d35b5ec61e34a1.jpg

Next two homescreen setups using nova launcher! Wallpaper is of me at 19 years old which is how old i am now!

73702c8a13b7e595f8d1c46eacffaeeb.jpg

e76881009cd047edff264ad38f4796a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk