[ROM] [OFFLINE] TranchidaKat v5.3 [4.4.2 KitKat] [SM-T210/R] [1/6/2016]

Search This thread

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
reserved for ROM Changelog and future use if needed!

Changelog is located below:)

What's new in TranchidaKat v5.3:

1. Removed Charging plugged in sound and some other not needed system sounds
2. Added a ton more notification sounds and removed several notifications that were duplicates
3. Updated ROM Build Date in build prop to January 6th 2016 @ 7:35 PM and updated Rom version to version 5.3
4. Removed Xuimod app due to incompatibility issues
5. Added Firefox app
6. Updated all apps and mods in the ROM to their latest versions as of 1/5/2016
7. That's about it:)

What's new in TranchidaKat v5.2:

1. Removed several notification sounds in the ROM
2. Added some apps in the ROM
3. Updated all apps and mods in the ROM to their latest versions as of 12/14/2015
4. Removed Catlog app from the ROM
5. Improved Performance and Stability a little bit
6. Added a smaller new Android L boot animation
7. Added some system sounds back in the ROM

Last edited:

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
Thank You, I'm downloading now and installing. Just install in recovery? Use kernel built in?

you can use any custom recovery that your tab has right now. Clockworkmod or twrp works well. Make sure you wipe everything but internal and external sd card then flash the rom. It uses the stock samsung kernel. You don't have to flash anything else.

Good luck to you!

Reactions: briand.mooreg

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
SQLite is a paid app i suggest you to remove it from the rom!

I didn't include the app SQlite i just included the SQlite files into xbin system folder so that gr8nole unlock effect changer would work.

I did the same operation that gr8nole did by including sqlite files into xbin.

There is no paid stuff or Paid apps in my rom:)

Reactions: 13druber

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued for now sorry:(
    reserved for ROM Changelog and future use if needed!

Changelog is located below:)

What's new in TranchidaKat v5.3:

1. Removed Charging plugged in sound and some other not needed system sounds
    2. Added a ton more notification sounds and removed several notifications that were duplicates
    3. Updated ROM Build Date in build prop to January 6th 2016 @ 7:35 PM and updated Rom version to version 5.3
    4. Removed Xuimod app due to incompatibility issues
    5. Added Firefox app
    6. Updated all apps and mods in the ROM to their latest versions as of 1/5/2016
    7. That's about it:)

What's new in TranchidaKat v5.2:

1. Removed several notification sounds in the ROM
    2. Added some apps in the ROM
    3. Updated all apps and mods in the ROM to their latest versions as of 12/14/2015
    4. Removed Catlog app from the ROM
    5. Improved Performance and Stability a little bit
    6. Added a smaller new Android L boot animation
    7. Added some system sounds back in the ROM
    Greetings everyone

Greetings everyone just wanted to tell you that the v1.4 update will come out tomorrow which is sunday in the United states. For all you guys this will probably be the best update that I have done so far. I decided to release it tomorrow instead of tuesday because i got it done in time and I wanted everyone to have it early! Hope you guys will enjoy!

Please note that rom size will be increased but it does not affect the performance of the tab at all. I can still run my tab very smoothly with everything on it. If you are using the coolify app the app has to slow down the performance of the tab for it to cool down if it get's too hot.

If your tab is slow please don't blame me for it. Simply just clear tasks and apps with the built in task manager. That should help:)

God bless you all!
    Hey guys i have decided to quit developing both my ROMS for the tab 3 SM-T210/R which are inspirekat and tranchidakat for a long time. That doesn't mean i may not get motivated again to continue because i will be continuing development sometime it just won't be soon. I am sorry guys but i have been just too busy lately with my work and family and i haven't touched my tablet in months.

I can't thank you guys enough for the support over the years and for you guys just enjoying my ROM. My rom builds weren't perfect but they were enough for you to enjoy them. Also we hit over 1000 downloads:)

That's insane and i can't believe it and i thank you guys sincerely from the bottom of my heart:)

Peace Guys and i will be back sometime soon i hope:)

Moderators please keep this thread open so i can help people if they need help:)

images.png
    Would you please make an addon to use the Home Button for Wakeup screen working again :)
    I will make a mod/addon for home button wake just need to get my computer back it is still being fixed:(