[ROM] [OFFLINE] TranchidaKat v5.3 [4.4.2 KitKat] [SM-T210/R] [1/6/2016]

Search This thread

HASSAN EL BAGHDADI

May 1, 2013
baghdad
can you tell me what the language will look like exactly in settings?

I can't tell which one is arabic

look like this

attachment.php

Last edited:
Reactions: JT1510365

HASSAN EL BAGHDADI

May 1, 2013
baghdad
sorry I don't have it in the rom but do you know how i can add arabic language

BTW I checked out your i9500 rom for s4 and it looks really good and awesome!

Thank you
Is easy to enable the language
But first I must be sure
The Arabic language
Existed Basically in app system
i will download the rom and see if there was any way to enable or add the language

Thanks mate glad to hear this

nasios

Jan 23, 2011
install....

can please someone apply the install otpions cause i instal the rom twice and after the galaxy logo i justa gor a black screen,,,,

jstath1972

Dec 27, 2013
can please someone apply the install otpions cause i instal the rom twice and after the galaxy logo i justa gor a black screen,,,,

Reboot to TWRP recovery (because i've got TWRP)
Choose wipe/advanced wipe
Choose Dalvik Cache/System/Cache/Data/Internal Storage
Swipe to wipe
Flash new rom
Wipe Dalvik Cache and Cache
Reboot.

Reactions: nasios

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
Cool green is my favorite color!
Hello everyone i have been very busy modding my rom for you guys so here are 2 new mods.

Brand new S5 Icons for power Menu:

96a8d44913dc78ff72b0529036ab9872.jpg

Download and flash in recovery guys.....

here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2qe7vxzv36vgsd/S5 Power Menu Icons update.zip?dl=0

Another mod for you guys will be lock button in status bar!

cb2db2a944a881f52d1bcbe62dcc21b5.jpg

Download and flash in recovery again guys.....

here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wuaglnuwqh8m2k2/systemui tab 3 lock enabled update.zip?dl=0
Enjoy and play store update is coming very soon. This Sunday is my first job interview for unloading position at new hudson walmart. Wish me luck guys.

Edit: I passed my job interview!

Thanks again 13druber for trying out and enjoying my rom and mods!

Peace everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13druber

13druber

Dec 7, 2013
Louisville
Hello everyone i have been very busy modding my rom for you guys so here are 2 new mods.

Brand new S5 Icons for power Menu:

96a8d44913dc78ff72b0529036ab9872.jpg

Download and flash in recovery guys.....

here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2qe7vxzv36vgsd/S5 Power Menu Icons update.zip?dl=0

Another mod for you guys will be lock button in status bar!

cb2db2a944a881f52d1bcbe62dcc21b5.jpg

Download and flash in recovery again guys.....

here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wuaglnuwqh8m2k2/systemui tab 3 lock enabled update.zip?dl=0

Enjoy and play store update is coming next. Tomorrow is my first job interview for unloading position at new hudson walmart. Wish me luck guys.

Thanks again 13druber for trying out and enjoying my rom and mods!

Peace everyone!

Thank you downloading now

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued for now sorry:(
    reserved for ROM Changelog and future use if needed!

Changelog is located below:)

What's new in TranchidaKat v5.3:

1. Removed Charging plugged in sound and some other not needed system sounds
    2. Added a ton more notification sounds and removed several notifications that were duplicates
    3. Updated ROM Build Date in build prop to January 6th 2016 @ 7:35 PM and updated Rom version to version 5.3
    4. Removed Xuimod app due to incompatibility issues
    5. Added Firefox app
    6. Updated all apps and mods in the ROM to their latest versions as of 1/5/2016
    7. That's about it:)

What's new in TranchidaKat v5.2:

1. Removed several notification sounds in the ROM
    2. Added some apps in the ROM
    3. Updated all apps and mods in the ROM to their latest versions as of 12/14/2015
    4. Removed Catlog app from the ROM
    5. Improved Performance and Stability a little bit
    6. Added a smaller new Android L boot animation
    7. Added some system sounds back in the ROM
    Greetings everyone

Greetings everyone just wanted to tell you that the v1.4 update will come out tomorrow which is sunday in the United states. For all you guys this will probably be the best update that I have done so far. I decided to release it tomorrow instead of tuesday because i got it done in time and I wanted everyone to have it early! Hope you guys will enjoy!

Please note that rom size will be increased but it does not affect the performance of the tab at all. I can still run my tab very smoothly with everything on it. If you are using the coolify app the app has to slow down the performance of the tab for it to cool down if it get's too hot.

If your tab is slow please don't blame me for it. Simply just clear tasks and apps with the built in task manager. That should help:)

God bless you all!
    Hey guys i have decided to quit developing both my ROMS for the tab 3 SM-T210/R which are inspirekat and tranchidakat for a long time. That doesn't mean i may not get motivated again to continue because i will be continuing development sometime it just won't be soon. I am sorry guys but i have been just too busy lately with my work and family and i haven't touched my tablet in months.

I can't thank you guys enough for the support over the years and for you guys just enjoying my ROM. My rom builds weren't perfect but they were enough for you to enjoy them. Also we hit over 1000 downloads:)

That's insane and i can't believe it and i thank you guys sincerely from the bottom of my heart:)

Peace Guys and i will be back sometime soon i hope:)

Moderators please keep this thread open so i can help people if they need help:)

images.png
    Would you please make an addon to use the Home Button for Wakeup screen working again :)
    I will make a mod/addon for home button wake just need to get my computer back it is still being fixed:(