FORUMS

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

[ROM] NoleKat.T310. v1.1

2,802 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,394

By gr8nole, Recognized Contributor on 1st September 2014, 02:27 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd April 2015, 10:28 AM |#71  
Flag Paradise
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Flashing now, will report back periodically with my review TIA! All other ROMs I've flashed have left me pretty dissatisfied, but since this is stock based I've got high hopes about it.

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Free mobile app

9th April 2015, 12:02 AM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Just flashed it. Was getting annoyed that Lollipop wasn't fairing well on my tablet (TeamViewer issues, wifi issues, Camera, etc)... so far, very nice! =)

Any way to disable the magnet sensor for covers with magnets to put the device into sleep?
Last edited by yanger; 10th April 2015 at 12:57 AM. Reason: added the magnet sensor question.
27th April 2015, 07:46 PM |#73  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Clean Flash
I currently have official 4.4.2 samsung Firmware running 100 % stock no root only recovery flash (Philz) i should selete factory reset from recovery or the other option saying "I Want to install a new rom"?
28th April 2015, 01:17 PM |#74  
OP Recognized Contributor
Lynchburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 4,394

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grovolis

I currently have official 4.4.2 samsung Firmware running 100 % stock no root only recovery flash (Philz) i should selete factory reset from recovery or the other option saying "I Want to install a new rom"?

New rom

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2015, 12:53 AM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
An update since April, this ROM has been extremely good. 1 odd crash from youtube (whilst rotating) but other than that, steady and good battery life. I don't know if I'd ever go to Lollipop anymore because of the issues from last time (losing Wifi list, dropping wifi, camera). Purdy nice!
25th May 2015, 09:11 AM |#76  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up Thanks for the great work
After reading through MANY threads I decided to try this ROM and I'm really glad that I did. The stock firmware was very sluggish and I had a hard time believing that it was just the hardware on my T310.

I followed the instructions and the installation was successful on the first try. As a side note I went with TWRP; there are so many different versions of Philz and so many dead links that I decided that it was too risky.

This ROM is very smooth, close to the stock fw in function but without all the sluggishness. Thanks gr8nole for a fsntastic job!
26th May 2015, 05:15 PM |#77  
Flag Kuching
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi @gr8nole can deodexed a rom for T315? Please..
31st May 2015, 02:10 PM |#78  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, I installed this rom after 2 roms lollipop, that had some problems with camera... I am satisfied for the moment but are few hours so I report in the next days my opinion... I would to know if i can install xposed on this rom without problem.. Thanks sorry for my English...
15th June 2015, 05:42 PM |#80  
ɹǝpun uʍop puɐן ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɯoɔ ı
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzosan

Hi, I installed this rom after 2 roms lollipop, that had some problems with....

I've just installed it too for the same reason, Lollipop wasn't as sweet tasting as I'd hoped, almost good enough, but not quite ready.

This ROM has given my T310 a new lease of life, I'm pretty sure it runs faster and smoother on NoleKat than it ever has since I bought it.
Many thanks to gr8nole for putting such a wonderful ROM together...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread