Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,203 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

root for sm-t217 galaxy tab 3 7.0 sprint kitkat

Tip us?

radfordra
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default root for sm-t217 galaxy tab 3 7.0 sprint kitkat

Hi I'm new here but I just upgraded to 4.4.2 on my sm-t217s galaxy tab 3 from sprint and used towel root and it rooted my device. I don't know if it goes here or not. So if I posted this in the wrong section I apologize in advance.

i42o
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by radfordra View Post
Hi I'm new here but I just upgraded to 4.4.2 on my sm-t217s galaxy tab 3 from sprint and used towel root and it rooted my device. I don't know if it goes here or not. So if I posted this in the wrong section I apologize in advance.
Hey there bud since you have managed to root kitkat would you mind providing a system dump file so I can make a flashable zip for the sprint tab 3 community.

radfordra
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by i42o View Post
Hey there bud since you have managed to root kitkat would you mind providing a system dump file so I can make a flashable zip for the sprint tab 3 community.
Um... I don't how to do that nor do I see why it's nesseccary since the way I rooted was from the towel root app from geohot, but if it will help I need to be told how, and will it contain any personal information?

max2213
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default tab 3 sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by radfordra View Post
Um... I don't how to do that nor do I see why it's nesseccary since the way I rooted was from the towel root app from geohot, but if it will help I need to be told how, and will it contain any personal information?

Can you please send me towelroot version 1 apk because in the website they dont have it
Please