Post Reply

GT-P5200 4.4.2 Kitkat

OP Luxor

1st September 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #1  
Luxor's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Macerata
Thanks Meter: 103
 
129 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
Donate to Me
More
Sammobile

P5200XXUBNG2_P5200AMNBNG1_AMN

http://samsung-updates.com/details/3...00XXUBNG2.html
Last edited by Luxor; 1st September 2014 at 06:01 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luxor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 11:46 AM   |  #2  
Restl3ss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Mcmurray
Thanks Meter: 816
 
487 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Has anyone been able to successfully extract the tar.md5 from the zip? I've tried numerous times, with different operating systems, but having the same problem every time (though slightly different output, tried on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux)

Here's the output from the "unzip" command in the OS X terminal

Code:
$ unzip P5200.zip
Archive:  P5200.zip
file #1:  bad zipfile offset (local header sig):  0
  inflating: SS_DL.dll
Any thoughts would be appreciated, I'm trying to make flashable zips from this.

Anything i've found pertaining to that error points to multi-part zip files, which obviously this is not, leading me to believe a mistake was made when zipping it.
Last edited by Restl3ss; 2nd September 2014 at 12:07 PM.
2nd September 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #3  
Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 22
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restl3ss

Has anyone been able to successfully extract the tar.md5 from the zip? I've tried numerous times, with different operating systems, but having the same problem every time (though slightly different output, tried on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux)

Here's the output from the "unzip" command in the OS X terminal

Code:
$ unzip P5200.zip
Archive:  P5200.zip
file #1:  bad zipfile offset (local header sig):  0
  inflating: SS_DL.dll
Any thoughts would be appreciated, I'm trying to make flashable zips from this.

Anything i've found pertaining to that error points to multi-part zip files, which obviously this is not, leading me to believe a mistake was made when zipping it.

Have you tried an other source? http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/?...ode=0#firmware
2nd September 2014, 12:40 PM   |  #4  
Restl3ss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Mcmurray
Thanks Meter: 816
 
487 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max4000

Have you tried an other source? http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/?...ode=0#firmware


As of now there's only one 4.4 source, Spain (orange)

And it doesn't seem to be working. Hmm


Perhaps someone with a P5200 could Odin to stock 4.2 Spain (orange) and try to capture the OTA
The Following User Says Thank You to Restl3ss For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #5  
Aeyan Ashraf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 961
 
405 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restl3ss

As of now there's only one 4.4 source, Spain (orange)

And it doesn't seem to be working. Hmm


Perhaps someone with a P5200 could Odin to stock 4.2 Spain (orange) and try to capture the OTA

Hey , isn't someone can change CSC code to spain(orange) ????? Google it . It's given on droidviews . 'How to change CSC code on Galaxy Devices'
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aeyan Ashraf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #6  
Luxor's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Macerata
Thanks Meter: 103
 
129 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxor

Sammobile

P5200XXUBNG2_P5200AMNBNG1_AMN

http://samsung-updates.com/details/3...00XXUBNG2.html

Download from samsung updates (rapidgator), it's no corrupted, i'm writing with new Kitkat for p5200

Do no install previous orange rom, no OTA update.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luxor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 08:19 AM   |  #7  
Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 22
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
If you need a faster mirror https://mega.co.nz/#!zZRR2Zbb!RgYWSU...aM28_WaRQ3K2hU

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Max4000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Tab 3 General by ThreadRank