Official Tab 3 10.1 (p5210) 4.4.2 update is out!

21st August 2014, 05:48 AM   |  #11  
Berkeley
Thanks Meter: 12

39 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKAstro

I assume you meant to type "...if the models are the same.." or "...unless the models are not the same..."

Just want to make sure since I had the same question? So - feature and software wise, the US version would be the same as the Canadian version?

It will be completely the same.
22nd August 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 13

72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vix99

hey guys, probably dumb question but, is the multi user system that come with kitkat is available on this samsung build? thx

Nope. I think it's a load of crap that they didn't include it. The "NEW" kitkat is almost indestinguishable from 4.2 ....I had to look in the settings to see if it really was kitkat. Thought I did something wrong at first. Should have known not to expect anything fabulous from samsung.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tquarter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2014, 02:44 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tquarter

Nope. I think it's a load of crap that they didn't include it. The "NEW" kitkat is almost indestinguishable from 4.2 ....I had to look in the settings to see if it really was kitkat. Thought I did something wrong at first. Should have known not to expect anything fabulous from samsung.

Ok ty. That's a shame.

other quick noob question:

is it possible to instal ROM from other 4.4.2 (or above) tablet like the galaxy pro serie or the only ROM I can instal are present in the android dev section of this forum?
22nd August 2014, 04:42 PM   |  #14  

72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vix99

Ok ty. That's a shame.

other quick noob question:

is it possible to instal ROM from other 4.4.2 (or above) tablet like the galaxy pro serie or the only ROM I can instal are present in the android dev section of this forum?

Oh no, ROMs must be device specific. I sure wish we could though. There seems to be progress being made in the general forum under the "sign up" topic. We may soon have a killer ROM if the developer gods smile upon them favorably.
22nd August 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tquarter

Oh no, ROMs must be device specific. I sure wish we could though. There seems to be progress being made in the general forum under the "sign up" topic. We may soon have a killer ROM if the developer gods smile upon them favorably.

That's what I thought thx for answering
Last edited by Vix99; 22nd August 2014 at 04:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vix99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #16  

72 posts
Oh no prob. Just a friendly reminder to post all questions in the help section. Just in case someone has the same question they can find the answer more easily. The moderators are quite strict about that...well, everything for that matter.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread