A Look at the Telegram+ Situation

more

Remove Unlocked Warning Message from Moto E 2015

more

Multi Boot: The Fall of Nandroid?

more

NVIDIA SHIELD: The Tegra X1 Powered Android TV Box

The post NVIDIA SHIELD: The Tegra X1 Powered Android TV Box appeared first on … more
Post Reply

Any way to get full screen AND notifications?

OP DHeavy2011

2nd August 2014, 12:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
I'd love to go full screen on my Galaxy Tab 3 T210 running the ported T211 Kitkat rom for I don't see that annoying no service logo. There are two apps that I used to go full screen but none gave me kik sound notifications. Full screen with sound notifications or with the no service logo not showing would be great
2nd August 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #2  
ethical ricado's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 85
 
295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHeavy2011

I'd love to go full screen on my Galaxy Tab 3 T210 running the ported T211 Kitkat rom for I don't see that annoying no service logo. There are two apps that I used to go full screen but none gave me kik sound notifications. Full screen with sound notifications or with the no service logo not showing would be great

Kik has a bug where user doesnt gets notification
so its Kik apps bug
2nd August 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethical ricado

Kik has a bug where user doesnt gets notification
so its Kik apps bug

I get kik sound notifications off of full screen though
2nd August 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #4  
ethical ricado's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 85
 
295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHeavy2011

I get kik sound notifications off of full screen though

Thats weird
I am getting notification
And no sound

Sent from an expensive Toaster (SM-T211)
2nd August 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethical ricado

Thats weird
I am getting notification
And no sound

Sent from an expensive Toaster (SM-T211)

Is your notification and system sound on? I have both on. Also, check your notification sound in sound in settings.A few times for me it has said unknown so I had to change it. It could be a problem with the version of kik you're using. I'm using 7.0.1.76
3rd August 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #6  
ethical ricado's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 85
 
295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHeavy2011

Is your notification and system sound on? I have both on. Also, check your notification sound in sound in settings.A few times for me it has said unknown so I had to change it. It could be a problem with the version of kik you're using. I'm using 7.0.1.76

Yea, tried everything and my last guess is the app is buggy

Sent from an expensive Toaster (SM-T211)
5th August 2014, 08:08 AM   |  #7  
LoopingCreeper's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Use Heads-up notifications from Play Store

Sent from my stock, untouched Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 on the xda-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes