[Q] Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 only boots into TWRP recovery

OP malinmva96

1st November 2014, 09:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
I tried to update my Galaxy Tab 3 P5220 which was rooted with CWM to 4.4.2 Kitkat but the flashing failed since CWM happened to be outdated. Then I flashed TWRP recovery with Odin and flashed the stock Galaxy 4.2.2 rom that I had earlier. Then for some reason, every time I turn on the tab, it boots only into recovery mode and no matter what I can never get it to boot into the ROM!! Even when I plug it into the mains for charging without turning it on, it boots into recovery! Can anyone please help, as I have only 14% battery left, and without any way to charge it, I'm doomed! Any help would be really appreciated
PS- I tried reflashing CWM and TWRP with Odin, all to no avail...
1st November 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by malinmva96

I tried to update my Galaxy Tab 3 P5220 which was rooted with CWM to 4.4.2 Kitkat but the flashing failed since CWM happened to be outdated. Then I flashed TWRP recovery with Odin and flashed the stock Galaxy 4.2.2 rom that I had earlier. Then for some reason, every time I turn on the tab, it boots only into recovery mode and no matter what I can never get it to boot into the ROM!! Even when I plug it into the mains for charging without turning it on, it boots into recovery! Can anyone please help, as I have only 14% battery left, and without any way to charge it, I'm doomed! Any help would be really appreciated
PS- I tried reflashing CWM and TWRP with Odin, all to no avail...

UPDATE - I managed to fix it by flashing a stock ROM with ODIN and all is fine now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread