Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

help with installing pure perfomeance x cm version

OP Jaykingis20

25th July 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Flag Bethel Springs TN 38315 Sardie Henry Rd 1974
Thanks Meter: 0

38 posts
More
Post help
where can i get the ported 4.4.2 at for the cm performance
25th July 2014, 06:27 PM   |  #12  
Flag Eagan
Thanks Meter: 89

212 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykingis20

where can i get the ported 4.4.2 at for the cm performance

Okay, Gr8nole's CM11 is Cyanogenmod. Bensonhsu's port is simply a port of the t211 STOCK rom. PurePerformance MOD has two different versios. One made ONLY for Cyanogenmod based roms, and one ONLY for STOCK based roms. They cannot be used interchangeably. Therefore if you are flashing Bensonhsu's port, which is a STOCK rom, you'll need to use the STOCK version of PurePerforance MOD. Or, if you are flashing Gr8nole's CM11, you will need to use the CM version of PurePerformance MOD
25th July 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Flag Bethel Springs TN 38315 Sardie Henry Rd 1974
Thanks Meter: 0

38 posts
More
Tablet help
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmatney

Okay, Gr8nole's CM11 is Cyanogenmod. Bensonhsu's port is simply a port of the t211 STOCK rom. PurePerformance MOD has two different versios. One made ONLY for Cyanogenmod based roms, and one ONLY for STOCK based roms. They cannot be used interchangeably. Therefore if you are flashing Bensonhsu's port, which is a STOCK rom, you'll need to use the STOCK version of PurePerforance MOD. Or, if you are flashing Gr8nole's CM11, you will need to use the CM version of PurePerformance MOD

i will use the stock then when i try to use Gr8nole's CM11 rom the kit kat version its a pre version i know the wifi and bluetooth and sound is not working but if that performance does what is says it does will it fix the wifi sound and bluetooth also can i install the gapps to go with Gr8nole's CM11 if i was to install that let me know
25th July 2014, 06:50 PM   |  #14  
Flag Eagan
Thanks Meter: 89

212 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykingis20

i will use the stock then when i try to use Gr8nole's CM11 rom the kit kat version its a pre version i know the wifi and bluetooth and sound is not working but if that performance does what is says it does will it fix the wifi sound and bluetooth also can i install the gapps to go with Gr8nole's CM11 if i was to install that let me know

Are you serious? Stop trolling dude.

Sent from my MB886 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread