Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,846 Members 37,652 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help with installing pure perfomeance x cm version

Tip us?

Jaykingis20
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post help

where can i get the ported 4.4.2 at for the cm performance

bmatney
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykingis20 View Post
where can i get the ported 4.4.2 at for the cm performance
Okay, Gr8nole's CM11 is Cyanogenmod. Bensonhsu's port is simply a port of the t211 STOCK rom. PurePerformance MOD has two different versios. One made ONLY for Cyanogenmod based roms, and one ONLY for STOCK based roms. They cannot be used interchangeably. Therefore if you are flashing Bensonhsu's port, which is a STOCK rom, you'll need to use the STOCK version of PurePerforance MOD. Or, if you are flashing Gr8nole's CM11, you will need to use the CM version of PurePerformance MOD

Jaykingis20
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet help

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmatney View Post
Okay, Gr8nole's CM11 is Cyanogenmod. Bensonhsu's port is simply a port of the t211 STOCK rom. PurePerformance MOD has two different versios. One made ONLY for Cyanogenmod based roms, and one ONLY for STOCK based roms. They cannot be used interchangeably. Therefore if you are flashing Bensonhsu's port, which is a STOCK rom, you'll need to use the STOCK version of PurePerforance MOD. Or, if you are flashing Gr8nole's CM11, you will need to use the CM version of PurePerformance MOD
i will use the stock then when i try to use Gr8nole's CM11 rom the kit kat version its a pre version i know the wifi and bluetooth and sound is not working but if that performance does what is says it does will it fix the wifi sound and bluetooth also can i install the gapps to go with Gr8nole's CM11 if i was to install that let me know

bmatney
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykingis20 View Post
i will use the stock then when i try to use Gr8nole's CM11 rom the kit kat version its a pre version i know the wifi and bluetooth and sound is not working but if that performance does what is says it does will it fix the wifi sound and bluetooth also can i install the gapps to go with Gr8nole's CM11 if i was to install that let me know
Are you serious? Stop trolling dude.

Sent from my MB886 using XDA Free mobile app