[Q] overclock kernel for rooted tab 3?

OP fabstar68

17th August 2014, 10:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
hi all, first let me apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere, i did my best to search the forum but i'm not sure about the results, so allow me to post a specific question. i have a tab 3 8.0 t311 wifi+3g, rooted, and with phil touch 6.08.9 recovery mod..... now i just miss a kernel that allows overclocking beyond the stock 1500 mhz frequency, but i can't find it.... i'm talking kernel and not rom because i don't want to wipe out the tablet and make a factory reset, and i understand that flashing a kernel doesn't require to factory reset the tablet.... i just want to try some overclocking, that's all.... is there something that i can use ? thanks,
17th August 2014, 11:41 AM   |  #2  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 233

407 posts
More
try this
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabstar68

hi all, first let me apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere, i did my best to search the forum but i'm not sure about the results, so allow me to post a specific question. i have a tab 3 8.0 t311 wifi+3g, rooted, and with phil touch 6.08.9 recovery mod..... now i just miss a kernel that allows overclocking beyond the stock 1500 mhz frequency, but i can't find it.... i'm talking kernel and not rom because i don't want to wipe out the tablet and make a factory reset, and i understand that flashing a kernel doesn't require to factory reset the tablet.... i just want to try some overclocking, that's all.... is there something that i can use ? thanks,

try this kernel its awesome
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v4...l_v14.7.16.zip

press thanks buddy if it helped but it will surely
The Following User Says Thank You to @SidDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 12:01 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
first of all thanks for your reply, the file you linked has "t310" in the name, you sure it's ok for the t311 also ? do you know where i can find more info about it before installing ? what are the new cpu frequency limits of this kernel, if it has a dedicated app to manage the settings, etc. ?
Last edited by fabstar68; 17th August 2014 at 12:06 PM.
18th August 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #4  

10 posts
Thanks for the link. I been looking for a custom kernel.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy Tab 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank