FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

p5210 no system??

1,611 posts
Thanks Meter: 299
 
By podagee, Senior Member on 21st July 2014, 08:50 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i installed root and then twrp, downloaded pimpdroid rom and wiped the system through twrp and installed pimpdroid but it doesnt boot??? only back into twrp?? i need someones help,this is the reason i do not mess with samsung cause its terrible. i do not know what firmware to download either cause there is no u.s option. please help
 
 
21st July 2014, 09:11 AM |#2  
podagee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kahului
Thanks Meter: 299
 
More
GOT IT!!! flashing back to stock now
22nd July 2014, 01:08 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Edmond, OK
Thanks Meter: 131
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by podagee

GOT IT!!! flashing back to stock now

Glad you fixed it. I have stock ROM rooted, not a custom ROM. It runs well after debloating.
22nd July 2014, 01:14 AM |#4  
podagee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kahului
Thanks Meter: 299
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKAstro

Glad you fixed it. I have stock ROM rooted, not a custom ROM. It runs well after debloating.

Dont know what happened but when i flashed to stock it had wanam xposed,xposed installer,and a few other things. I think i flashed a pre rooted stock rom through odin. Gonna have to try a stock debloat cause pimpdroid is not happening at all. A lot of fcs
22nd July 2014, 01:18 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Edmond, OK
Thanks Meter: 131
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by podagee

Dont know what happened but when i flashed to stock it had wanam xposed,xposed installer,and a few other things. I think i flashed a pre rooted stock rom through odin. Gonna have to try a stock debloat cause pimpdroid is not happening at all. A lot of fcs

I just debloated the stock ROM using Titanium Backup. Not sure if there is a pure debloated stock ROM out there...there are some that are close but have been modded in 1 way or another.
22nd July 2014, 01:19 AM |#6  
podagee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag kahului
Thanks Meter: 299
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKAstro

I just debloated the stock ROM using Titanium Backup. Not sure if there is a pure debloated stock ROM out there...there are some that are close but have been modded in 1 way or another.

Yeah ill probably do the same and debloat it myself cause i never had any luck with custom roms.
23rd July 2014, 07:26 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Edmond, OK
Thanks Meter: 131
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by podagee

Yeah ill probably do the same and debloat it myself cause i never had any luck with custom roms.

BTW - Exposed Installer and Wanam Exposed work well with stock ROM. Also - Gravity Box. I have centered and changed my clock color, added 4 way reboot, added battery % only (no icon), and added screenshot to the power menu.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes