Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

p5210 no system??

OP podagee

21st July 2014, 08:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag kahului
Thanks Meter: 259

1,418 posts
More
i installed root and then twrp, downloaded pimpdroid rom and wiped the system through twrp and installed pimpdroid but it doesnt boot??? only back into twrp?? i need someones help,this is the reason i do not mess with samsung cause its terrible. i do not know what firmware to download either cause there is no u.s option. please help
21st July 2014, 09:11 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag kahului

1,418 posts
More
GOT IT!!! flashing back to stock now
22nd July 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #3  
Flag Edmond, OK
Thanks Meter: 93

367 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by podagee

GOT IT!!! flashing back to stock now

Glad you fixed it. I have stock ROM rooted, not a custom ROM. It runs well after debloating.
22nd July 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag kahului

1,418 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKAstro

Glad you fixed it. I have stock ROM rooted, not a custom ROM. It runs well after debloating.

Dont know what happened but when i flashed to stock it had wanam xposed,xposed installer,and a few other things. I think i flashed a pre rooted stock rom through odin. Gonna have to try a stock debloat cause pimpdroid is not happening at all. A lot of fcs
22nd July 2014, 01:18 AM   |  #5  
Flag Edmond, OK

367 posts
More
Quote:

Dont know what happened but when i flashed to stock it had wanam xposed,xposed installer,and a few other things. I think i flashed a pre rooted stock rom through odin. Gonna have to try a stock debloat cause pimpdroid is not happening at all. A lot of fcs

I just debloated the stock ROM using Titanium Backup. Not sure if there is a pure debloated stock ROM out there...there are some that are close but have been modded in 1 way or another.
22nd July 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag kahului

1,418 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKAstro

I just debloated the stock ROM using Titanium Backup. Not sure if there is a pure debloated stock ROM out there...there are some that are close but have been modded in 1 way or another.

Yeah ill probably do the same and debloat it myself cause i never had any luck with custom roms.
23rd July 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #7  
Flag Edmond, OK

367 posts
More
Quote:

Yeah ill probably do the same and debloat it myself cause i never had any luck with custom roms.

BTW - Exposed Installer and Wanam Exposed work well with stock ROM. Also - Gravity Box. I have centered and changed my clock color, added 4 way reboot, added battery % only (no icon), and added screenshot to the power menu.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread