OP slingblade01

25th August 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
Hi,

I picked up a Sprint Tab 3 and unlock code for cheap. I would like to use it on T-Mobile for data only. Thinking I could just swap SIMs, I tried to insert my T-Mobile SIM into the tablet and never received a message for the unlock code like I've seen in videos. Needless to say, it didn't work and tablet states "invalid SIM" on the bottom. Am I doing something wrong?

I tried to flash the T-Mobile img with Odin 3.09 and that failed. Is this not possible?

What are my options?

TIA
2nd September 2014, 12:48 AM   |  #2  
Flag Birmingham Al
Thanks Meter: 18

78 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade01

Hi,

I picked up a Sprint Tab 3 and unlock code for cheap. I would like to use it on T-Mobile for data only. Thinking I could just swap SIMs, I tried to insert my T-Mobile SIM into the tablet and never received a message for the unlock code like I've seen in videos. Needless to say, it didn't work and tablet states "invalid SIM" on the bottom. Am I doing something wrong?

I tried to flash the T-Mobile img with Odin 3.09 and that failed. Is this not possible?

What are my options?

TIA

I also have the same question. I have the sprint tab 3 and want to move it T-mobile or Verizon. Did you get this answered?
2nd September 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmcrkrs

I also have the same question. I have the sprint tab 3 and want to move it T-mobile or Verizon. Did you get this answered?

No. However, from what I have learned from researching the issue, I believe it can be done but with a lot of work... more than I want to go through. And even then, there will be limitations to the radio bands.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread