[q] sm-t217s -> sm-t217t ?

Tip us?

slingblade01
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [q] sm-t217s -> sm-t217t ?

Hi,

I picked up a Sprint Tab 3 and unlock code for cheap. I would like to use it on T-Mobile for data only. Thinking I could just swap SIMs, I tried to insert my T-Mobile SIM into the tablet and never received a message for the unlock code like I've seen in videos. Needless to say, it didn't work and tablet states "invalid SIM" on the bottom. Am I doing something wrong?

I tried to flash the T-Mobile img with Odin 3.09 and that failed. Is this not possible?

What are my options?

TIA

grmcrkrs
Old
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade01 View Post
Hi,

I picked up a Sprint Tab 3 and unlock code for cheap. I would like to use it on T-Mobile for data only. Thinking I could just swap SIMs, I tried to insert my T-Mobile SIM into the tablet and never received a message for the unlock code like I've seen in videos. Needless to say, it didn't work and tablet states "invalid SIM" on the bottom. Am I doing something wrong?

I tried to flash the T-Mobile img with Odin 3.09 and that failed. Is this not possible?

What are my options?

TIA
I also have the same question. I have the sprint tab 3 and want to move it T-mobile or Verizon. Did you get this answered?

slingblade01
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmcrkrs View Post
I also have the same question. I have the sprint tab 3 and want to move it T-mobile or Verizon. Did you get this answered?
No. However, from what I have learned from researching the issue, I believe it can be done but with a lot of work... more than I want to go through. And even then, there will be limitations to the radio bands.