Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,646 Members 47,343 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Galaxy tab 3 7 lockscreen wallaper problem

Tip us?
 
SlickFish80
Old
#11  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsilx View Post
Hey bro so I just downloaded clash of clans and its working i don't know if it was ur setting or what but on v4 beta 2 of my neon ROM clash of clans loads up
Hmm, alright ill try it again right now
The Following User Says Thank You to SlickFish80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dsilx
Old
#12  
dsilx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 119
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: fort campbell
Default k

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickFish80 View Post
Hmm, alright ill try it again right now
Ok
The Following User Says Thank You to dsilx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
SlickFish80
Old
#13  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsilx View Post
Ok
Hey sorry for the late replay I Flashed your neon rom again and clash of clans still does not want to work for me it gets stuck and never connects
is there any thing I can do
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-17-03-33-57.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	2856252  
 
dsilx
Old
#14  
dsilx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 119
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: fort campbell
Unhappy sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickFish80 View Post
Hey sorry for the late replay I Flashed your neon rom again and clash of clans still does not want to work for me it gets stuck and never connects
is there any thing I can do
Hey bro well I don't know what to do cause it worked for me perfectly but try

1. Make sure ur time is right cause some games won't work when time isn't right

Other then that I'm sorry idk why it won't work for u I tried on my tablet and my friend Madison's tablet and it worked
The Following User Says Thank You to dsilx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
SlickFish80
Old
#15  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsilx View Post
Hey bro well I don't know what to do cause it worked for me perfectly but try

1. Make sure ur time is right cause some games won't work when time isn't right

Other then that I'm sorry idk why it won't work for u I tried on my tablet and my friend Madison's tablet and it worked
Its okay thanks for your help anyway I tried the time and still no good but anyways I wanted to tell you about bluetooth on your rom it seems to connect to my gamepad fine but it wont work at all just wanted to let you know
 
dsilx
Old
#16  
dsilx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 119
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: fort campbell
Thumbs up awar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickFish80 View Post
Its okay thanks for your help anyway I tried the time and still no good but anyways I wanted to tell you about bluetooth on your rom it seems to connect to my gamepad fine but it wont work at all just wanted to let you know
Now those are problems that have been present sense they ported the ROM and @mkaymuzik said they my prob always be there but I will list them when I update it
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes