Originally Posted by Vercynogetorix
i have run into a little problem,
After CWM install and then rooting (suing method/files from sticky) following happens
1. System started once
2. All colors were replaced with electronic green (if you know what i mean)
3. System doesn't restart anymore
4. System restarts always and only to CWM
5. On each exit from CWM, User is asked to flash ROOT
6. On each and other system flash, device reboots to CWM only,
ps. i tried to reflash CWM, root and system all with same effect
2 things indicate that your system partition is messed up.
- Only boots to recovery
- CWM ask to flash root
CWM will ask to flash root, only if it can't find the "root" files in the system partition. If it asks every time, then it isn't able to properly install those root files for some reason.
Download the stock firmware from sammobile.com.
Do a format of your system and data partitions in recovery.
Then, boot into download mode and use Odin to reflash the stock firmware.