If you have a linux machine you could: Extract "recovery.img" from "PhilzAdvCWM-6_55_0-gtP-5210-v2.zip" then do
tar -H ustar -c recovery.img > recovery.tar md5sum -t recovery.tar >> recovery.tar mv recovery.tar recovery.tar.md5
1) Download and extract the img2tar.rar to your desktop. 2) Navigate to img2tar Folder 3) Open "PhilzAdvCWM-6_55_0-gtP-5210-v2.zip" and using winrar or winzip extract "recovery.img" and place a copy inside img2tar Folder 4) Double click in Runme.bat 5) Now you should see "recovery.tar.md5" witch is a Odin type file.
1) Turn Off your TAB.
2) Run Odin 3.07
3) Hook the cable to the TAB3
4) Press Just [Power]+[Volume Down] this is enogth in my tab. But if you Prefer [Power]+[Volume Down]+[Menu] Your Tab should Show the Warning! Screen and the Yellow Triangle. Nothing should be shown oin Odin yet.
5) As the test read [Volume Up] to Continue. Your Tab3 shows now the Android and read Downloading. Your PC did a "Beep" acnoledging the Driver is ready. Odin now shows in First Slot of "ID:COM" a Blue data that Reads "0:[COMx]" where x is a number for comport. Number does not mater. This tell you ODIN as recognized your Device.
6) Options: Now make sure check-mark ONLY for "F.Reset Time" is selected. Nothing more. Please read my warning before.
7) Files [Download] select check mark of PDA
8) Press PDA and Navigate to where you have your recovery in you case "img2tar\recovery.tar.md5"
9) "Message" window . Odin tell you the status in this window. you should see
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable.. <OSM> Please wait..
10) Then is file is validated you will see
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable.. <OSM> Please wait.. <OSM> recovery.tar.md5 is valid. <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully.. <OSM> Leave CS.
12) Now we can press "START"
13) You should see ID:COM with progress bar. TAB3 shows a progress bar too. On top it reads "Recovery". With time you should read in Message
<ID:0/011> Odin v.3 engine (ID:11).. <ID:0/011> File analysis.. <ID:0/011> SetupConnection.. <ID:0/011> Initialzation.. <ID:0/011> Get PIT for mapping.. <ID:0/011> Firmware update start.. <ID:0/011> recovery.img <ID:0/011> NAND Write Start!! <ID:0/011> RQT_CLOSE !! <ID:0/011> RES OK !!
15) Now we go to the TAB3 and press [Power]+[Volume UP] to get into recovery. This is important since some time recovery fails if we let the TAB3 reboot in to OS. KitKat bad behavior will screw our recovery on purposed.
16) navigate if you like to see your new recovery
17) Here is what I do different at this time I go and install super su again. This is the only su that we have test that survive Kitkat attack=>http://download.chainfire.eu/452/Sup...erSU-v2.02.zip
18) Now reboot.
Now I had also attached the files with philz inside. I hope there is no problem. But if for any reason any of the authors complain, I will delete this and/or authorize moderators to do it them self. It is only been done to help AppleAssassin and with the cause in fact that this file is not available in Odin form yet. @moonbutt74 Can you please add to your folder an ODIN type of file for all of your Recoveries. I know many will appreciate that.
But Please note that I have left the ing2tar mechanism so that any can transform their *.img in to tar.md5 and do it them self!
In any case I have provided you the files.
Please Note, I had Test the files my self, but I give no warranties on it used. Do it at your own risk.