[Q] want to learn how to make my first rom

OP Jaykingis20

8th August 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Bethel Springs TN 38315 Sardie Henry Rd 1974
Thanks Meter: 0

38 posts
More
ok so i have been asking question to much on xda developers i want to learn how to make my first rom and where do i find the downloads to do all this kind of stuff it would be kind of neat for me to make my first rom and test it out where do i begin at and what to do get it working properly i want to really learn to do this thanks
12th August 2014, 06:16 AM   |  #2  
Flag fort campbell
Thanks Meter: 119

181 posts
More
Thumbs up hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykingis20

ok so i have been asking question to much on xda developers i want to learn how to make my first rom and where do i find the downloads to do all this kind of stuff it would be kind of neat for me to make my first rom and test it out where do i begin at and what to do get it working properly i want to really learn to do this thanks

Hi i dont know much either but i progressing but what i would do is start off easy as in getting a deodexed verison of the rom and adding small tweaks and changes like buil.prop, init.d, ringtones, then as that gets easier start looking around on how to edit like ui and scripts and system and adding various apps into settings and so on but if u want to really learn ask a pro dev or read up on xda university on how to build a rom

remember if u use someone elses rom ask first so u dont get in trouble
13th August 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #3  
Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,458

2,217 posts
More
Start with XDA-University. Read...Read.....Read....

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread