Before Follow this Guide, make sure you have rooted your phone.
1) Download sqlite editor app here
2) Open the app and give it root permissions. It should populate a list.
3) Scroll and Tap the "Settings Storage"
4) Tap "Settings.db"
5) Tap "System"
6) Scroll down until you find "lockscreen_ripple_effect"
7) Highlight it and Tap "Edit Record" and change the value between 1-7 (default is 3).
change it to 0, you get the original circle lockscreen.
change it to 1, you get the water ripple effect..
change it to 2, you get the lens flare effect.
change it to 3, you get the particle effect.
change it to 4, you get the N3 water effect.
change it to 5, you get an Xperia-like effect.
change it to 6, you get something like the circle lockscreen, but with a line.
change it to 7, you get something that's a mixture between original circle lock and ripple lockscreen.
11) Save and try the new lockscreen effect.
PS : If you reboot your device, the effect will revert back to default. You have to change manually each time you reboot your device.
i have succesfully add an option to choose the unlock effect in settings menu, but unfortunately its same with previous, it will revert back to "none" each time i reboot.