FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

Tips for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By cn€_6310210, Junior Member on 5th January 2015, 06:52 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys I just wannted to share my expierence with my Galaxy Tab 3. From 4.1.2 to 4.4.2 I encoutered many problems and created solutions to fix them. And here are some.

The first thing that I had a problem with was when I unrooted and left busybox installed. When I did a factory data reset, the device became so laggy and almost unusable. I I could not root my device for some reason. To fix this, just simply reflash the stock room using odin. After I fixed this, I upgraded to Kit-kat and looked for a custom recovery to install. I went for clockwormod and found my self getting stuck in a cwm bootloop. To fix this, download the latest version of TWRP and install via odin. I strongly recomend to use TWRP as it does not go into a recovery bootloop unlike CWM. Now for Xposed I noticed that the boot up is way slower then before. A simple install of the module boot manager can help.
That's it. I hope I can help some new users with problems on the galaxt tab 3. If you have any other problems, just let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Free mobile app

18th March 2015, 01:10 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
I flashed TWRP and got a recovery boot loop.
hen I flashed Clockwork, which didn't loop.

So, use most recent one which resets the switch for booting into recovery! Doesn't matter for this problem which one, as long as it is the lastest loader.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread