trouble booting with cyanogenmod

OP karisabas

30th August 2014, 01:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
rooted and installed cyanogenmod. but sometimes when i boot up, the screen comes on with nothing on it, or the wording of the cyanogenmod half loads before it just hangs. have to hard reset it by holding down the power button, and after about 5 attempts of so, it loads up normally and then works perfect until of course i have to start or start the tablet again. tried with omnirom as well. same probelm. but when i flash back to stock samsung, i go into a bootloop of the samsung logo (which i solve by just going into stock recovery and factory resetting) and then every thing is back to normal. every bootup after too works smoothly, its only when i install a different rom does the bootup problem start and remains (even when i factory reset). any help would be much appreciated. thanks
3rd September 2014, 01:30 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Same Here
Quote:
Originally Posted by karisabas

rooted and installed cyanogenmod. but sometimes when i boot up, the screen comes on with nothing on it, or the wording of the cyanogenmod half loads before it just hangs. have to hard reset it by holding down the power button, and after about 5 attempts of so, it loads up normally and then works perfect until of course i have to start or start the tablet again. tried with omnirom as well. same probelm. but when i flash back to stock samsung, i go into a bootloop of the samsung logo (which i solve by just going into stock recovery and factory resetting) and then every thing is back to normal. every bootup after too works smoothly, its only when i install a different rom does the bootup problem start and remains (even when i factory reset). any help would be much appreciated. thanks

Same here, but mine stucks in Sansung Logo, and i cant boot with power and vol up or power and vol down... what i can do? (sorry for bad english)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread