First let me give you some background information.
- I have a P6210XXLB2 and I was on android 3.2
- I have been waiting 2 years and + for an update for my tablet
- Never dared to do it myself
- Recently, I have tried doing so, I tried to grasp as much information as I could
- However, they were no clear easy tutorial step by step on the subject
- I decided to start, and rooted my phone with KangoRoot
- Then, I installed CWM 18.104.22.168 through ODIN 1.85
- Proceeded to a nandroid backup on my external SD.
- I tried Installing PA3 following that tutorial
- Realized none of the p6210 versions were working
- Followed this guy recommendation
- Installed the 3.60 version + 4.2.2
- The phone booted up until the splash screen and then black screen
- Tried different versions of p6200 and p6210 while removing the prop thing command from the p6210 one
- Nothing but black screens
- Decided it was enough and tried to go back to my original version
- Which is on my ex SD, I had mismatches with MD5
- Decided to remove the MD5 check
- Now were here, I have an error while restoring /system
- If I check the log, only thing that shows up is
- I:Can't partition non-vfat: datamedia
- I: Can't format unknown volume: /emmc
- Thought it was maybe a problem with permissions, tried using fix permissions
- However, its still the same error MSGs
The only solution I can come up with is from here
I will probably do that tomorrow when I wake up If dont get any answers
I have p6210xxlb2 with android 3.2 (from Canada)
Installed the 4.1.2 MF1 from russia
Installed cwm 22.214.171.124
Bootloop, cleared cached, data, dalvik
It works now.
Hope it helps someone !