FORUMS

Bluetooth Keyboard w/ stand...very nice

731 posts
Thanks Meter: 152

By Techngro, Senior Member on 26th October 2014, 08:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey all, I know i'm kinda late to the party, but I found a nice little Bluetooth keyboard that has an integrated stand. It works really well for the Tab Pro 10.1 even though it's technically made for the iPad.

Here's a link to my review (with pics). http://www.amazon.com/review/R2XJOV3...SIN=B00HAZOSWY

20th May 2015, 07:12 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Looks like a great option. I wish I had found this thread months ago. I've had my Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 for almost a full year now, and while I love the performance, functionality and portability of it, I agree that it has been missing a keyboard.

It seems Samsung has abandoned the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1. After months of searching I could not find a single custom keyboard option. Instead I could only find general/basic Android keyboards.

I've tried several Belkin options and some Logitech. Which do okay. Now I'm waiting on a keyboard from WayTools called the Textblade. It is a stand alone option, that is super thin and portable. Since I travel for work and run between classrooms at my University Portable is very important to me. I cannot fit my tablet, books, notebooks, keyboard, laptop, mouse, and etc. So I'm cutting down removing the 5 lbs laptop and 1 lb Belkin keyboard for the aforementioned option.

Thanks for making this post.
20th May 2015, 11:51 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 152

More
You're welcome.

Is that Textblade keyboard made specifically for the Tab Pro or is is a generic Android device?
21st May 2015, 04:28 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unfortunately it is generic but portability is the main selling point. See https://waytools.com/hands-on
22nd May 2015, 09:45 PM |#5  
Flag Brampton
Thanks Meter: 658

Donate to Me
More
Funny, I just pre-ordered a TextBlade as well. Looking forward to it!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread