Ask a question

No registration required

Bluetooth Keyboard

OP animedreamer240

22nd August 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

29 posts
Hi all, I'm looking to buy a bluetooth keyboard for my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. I just started school, so this would help me to take notes. Any suggestions? The only keyboard that I saw for the Tab Pro series wasn't compatible with the 8.4-inch model for some reason...

I'm not interested in a case/keyboard combination, just a decent mini keyboard. What have you tried that works?

**Edit: I just tried a random bluetooth keyboard, and it paired, but didn't work. I think it was for a different model number. My model number is SM-T320.

Thanks~ ^^
Last edited by animedreamer240; 25th August 2014 at 08:06 PM.
26th August 2014, 08:53 PM   |  #2  
Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 5

45 posts
More
I have a Verbatim folding bluetooth keyboard that is a couple of years old, but it doesn't have Android keys like home or back. Everything else works great on it for email/typing.

I'd like to get a new one that everything works on. Back and home, maybe with a little touchpad. So when I'm traveling I can HDMI the tablet to a TV across the hotel room and control it all from the bed.
30th August 2014, 09:21 PM   |  #3  
Flag Manati
Thanks Meter: 81

176 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by animedreamer240

Hi all, I'm looking to buy a bluetooth keyboard for my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. I just started school, so this would help me to take notes. Any suggestions? The only keyboard that I saw for the Tab Pro series wasn't compatible with the 8.4-inch model for some reason...

I'm not interested in a case/keyboard combination, just a decent mini keyboard. What have you tried that works?

**Edit: I just tried a random bluetooth keyboard, and it paired, but didn't work. I think it was for a different model number. My model number is SM-T320.

Thanks~ ^^

Have you seen this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aluminum-Blu...item2ed5f8fb1d
4th September 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 85

433 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by animedreamer240

Thanks~ ^^

I just got this one and like how small it folds up and that it has a case that doubles as a stand.
http://www.amazon.com/iWerkz-Univers...tooth+keyboard
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread