Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,816 Members 38,895 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Pouch/Sling for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

Tip us?
 
chesterchen
Old
#1  
chesterchen's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 101
Join Date: Feb 2005
Default Pouch/Sling for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

Wanted to share this pouch/sling that I use daily.

Has many compartments and fits the 8.4 perfectly.

Carry my Sony RX100, wallet, phone and some accessories easily.

Victorianox Vertical Travel Companion

http://www.victorinox.com/ch/product...anion/30375001

There is a deluxe version of this which can be used as a waist pouch.

Very happy with it!
 
fanistic
Old
#2  
fanistic's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 85
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterchen View Post
Wanted to share this pouch/sling that I use daily.

Has many compartments and fits the 8.4 perfectly.

Carry my Sony RX100, wallet, phone and some accessories easily.

Victorianox Vertical Travel Companion

http://www.victorinox.com/ch/product...anion/30375001

There is a deluxe version of this which can be used as a waist pouch.

Very happy with it!
Can u pls post pictures of the deluxe version and link to get one, am interesting in the waist pouch
 
chesterchen
Old
#3  
chesterchen's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 101
Join Date: Feb 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanistic View Post
Can u pls post pictures of the deluxe version and link to get one, am interesting in the waist pouch
http://www.victorinox.com/ch/product...anion/30372101

Here you go...

Looks a little different only.
 
kdkinc
Old
(Last edited by kdkinc; 13th July 2014 at 06:31 PM.)
#4  
kdkinc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 340
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Inverness, Florida
I found this one to have a bit more room.....wheels are coming next week
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	steamer-trunk.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	2849343  
Where's the Buffet !!
The Following User Says Thank You to kdkinc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
amityg
Old
#5  
amityg's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 40
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdkinc View Post
I found this one to have a bit more room.....wheels are coming next week
I have been looking for this!

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
 
glaudrem
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 112
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Valencia
Quote:
Originally Posted by amityg View Post
I have been looking for this!

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Seems quite portable... If it weights less than 10kg it's mine!

Have anyone of you seen if inners are cushion?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...