FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM] [5.1.1] [SM-T320] Unofficial Euphoria-OS 1.1 [May 11]

208 posts
Thanks Meter: 353

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Euphoria

Euphoria is mainly an AOSP based ROM with inclusions from other great projects like CM, Slim, Omni and many others. Euphoria is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock android for your device and at the same time merging best features that exists.

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, thermonuclear war
 * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will simply laugh at you. A Lot.
 */
Installation instructions:

Installing Euphoria-OS for the first time, or coming from another ROM
- Make sure you're running a proper working ClockworkMod-Recovery/Team Win Recovery Project
- Copy Gapps and ROM ZIP to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET
- Flash Euphoria-OS zip from SDCard
- Flash Gapps zip from SDCard
- Reboot
- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!

Upgrading from an earlier version
- Copy the ROM ZIP to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash the ROM zip from SDCard
- Reboot

Download 5.1:
Euphoria-OS-1.1-mondrianwifi-20150414.zip

Gapps Download 5.1:
http://209.95.39.164/Gapps/Lollipop/5.1/

Changelog
https://plus.google.com/u/0/10657570...ts/PHW36Vnr8yF

Source
https://github.com/Euphoria-OS-Legacy

Follow Us!

G+

ROM OS Version: 5.1 Lollipop
Based On: AOSP

Thanks to:
Euphoria-OS Team
@crpalmer & CM for Device & Kernel tree
blazze11 - for bootanimation and drawables
eurochild - for providing us awesome graphics
Thanks to all the ROMs/Teams out there.
Last edited by vasumit; 11th May 2015 at 01:42 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to vasumit For This Useful Post: [ View ]

14th April 2015, 01:48 PM |#2  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Looks great so far. Will have to try ressurrection tomorrow.

Thanks for all your work!
14th April 2015, 02:13 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 272

More
Thanks Sumit...will you be still doing the 325 version for this one? Thanks
14th April 2015, 04:04 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag NEW DELHI

Donate to Me
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac231us

Thanks Sumit...will you be still doing the 325 version for this one? Thanks

Yes, I will do it for SM-T325 as it is working pretty satisfactorily and I got the keyboard bug fixed in resurrection remix rom for our device. I am happy and little relaxed. Will be compiling a build in a day or two. Cheers, Sumit
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vasumit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2015, 08:09 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Looking forward to trying this one out tonight!
14th April 2015, 09:52 PM |#6  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 202

More
Did you create your own device files for this rom or did you use pre existing CM12.1 device files?
If you made your own, have you published them to github?
14th April 2015, 11:03 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekromantik

Did you create your own device files for this rom or did you use pre existing CM12.1 device files?

oh here we go again..no offence

just hope all if ok with whatever Sumit has done as there are almost ZERO developers here...saw something similar happen on another device..and the lone developer was ejected and that was it...leaving behind some silly board that remained occupying space on some server somewhere with no support whatsoever

anyway hope all is ok...Sumit has been doing a great job AND DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A DONATE BUTTON..unlike some I have seen esp from my Note days who just create repositories and links to other folks works and collect 27000 thanks (literally) and put up a donate button while saying donations are not needed (really?)

again no offence to you if you are trying to help him out here (some folks just needle others for the sake of it..not saying you are)
The Following User Says Thank You to mac231us For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2015, 06:00 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag NEW DELHI

Donate to Me
More
Smile
Quote:

Quote:

just hope all if ok with whatever Sumit has done as there are almost ZERO developers here...saw something similar happen on another device..and the lone developer was ejected and that was it...leaving behind some silly board that remained occupying space on some server somewhere with no support whatsoever

anyway hope all is ok...Sumit has been doing a great job AND DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A DONATE BUTTON..unlike some I have seen esp from my Note days who just create repositories and links to other folks works and collect 27000 thanks (literally) and put up a donate button while saying donations are not needed (really?)

again no offence to you if you are trying to help him out here (some folks just needle others for the sake of it..not saying you are)

Hi There,

I am using the same CM device and kernel tree that it available @ https://github.com/cyanogenmod

I only changed some make files to compile this and other roms i wish to bring in the future. Since I intend to bring many more roms for our device, I dont want the extra hassle of pushing it to github. Honestly, I dont even know how to do so. Have successfully compiled temasek, blisspop and xenonhd using the same device and kernel tree for our device.

Hope that puts everything to rest.

Cheers, Sumit
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vasumit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2015, 06:42 AM |#9  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 202

More
Quote:

I was simply, asking as I needed some help as I was trying to compile my own ROM. DONT jump to conclusions, that really annoys me when people do that online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasumit

Hi There,

I am using the same CM device and kernel tree that it available @ https://github.com/cyanogenmod

I only changed some make files to compile this and other roms i wish to bring in the future. Since I intend to bring many more roms for our device, I dont want the extra hassle of pushing it to github. Honestly, I dont even know how to do so. Have successfully compiled temasek, blisspop and xenonhd using the same device and kernel tree for our device.

Hope that puts everything to rest.

Cheers, Sumit

Ah ok. I used CM trees for Omni but it wont even start the build. Ha
15th April 2015, 09:39 AM |#10  

More
Quote:

I was simply, asking as I needed some help as I was trying to compile my own ROM. DONT jump to conclusions, that really annoys me when people do that online.

Hence my repeated "no offence" ..."again no offence to you if you are trying to help him out here (some folks just needle others for the sake of it..not saying you are)"

Thanks hope more devs can join in here..meanwhile I could not even get the framework-res.apk to install (apktool if...)...lol

EDIT managed to get past the brut error (whatever reason was failing on install on earlier cm12 framework-res.apk install..in decompiling latest 4/14 cm12 mms it appears this code is now there (was not a week or two back unless am mistaken)

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/89427/

will see if it actually works
Last edited by mac231us; 15th April 2015 at 11:15 AM.
15th April 2015, 11:58 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag NEW DELHI

Donate to Me
More
Hi Friends,

Compiled an Euphoria build for SM-T325 owners. Try it and let me know how it works.

Euphoria-OS-1.1-mondrianlte-20150415.zip

Cheers, Sumit
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vasumit For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread