V7 released (20th December 2014)
Many of the new features can be configured by kernel tools like Synapse. Install synapse app from market and UKM zip from downloads section.
- New hotplugs - ALUCARD, MSM
- Fix synapse stuff - GPU etc..
- Governor tweaks
- Latest CM 11 sources.
- Fix chrome issues
- Fix button lighting-up when screen is off
Recommeded: Alucard governor with Alucard hotplug.
This is my synapse profile: http://goo.gl/3EbMUS
Note: For V6 and above (and specially for governors like zzmoove / alucard) , using Trickster/Synapse:
1. Disable MP-Decision
2. Enable intelli-plug
3. Enable intelli-thermal
4. And set to restore kernel settings on boot.
- ROM sources updated to 20th November.
- Switch from O3 to Ofast [Even more compiler optimizations] and Re-enable Justarchi compiler optimizations [We have given up on exfat]
- GPU should now idle to 27MHz [instead of earlier 200Mhz]
- GPU overclocked to 535Mhz [earlier 500Mhz]
- CPU should now idle to 268Mhz (instead of earlier 300Mhz)
- Port few of my favorite governors from Oneplus one kernel these days - zzmoove and alucard: Both have been awesome for me (credits go to Oneplus one kernel developers - @Lord Boeffla, @ZaneZam, @alucard_24) - I will eventually start removing some of the older CPU governors. Looks like we have lots of them now.
- Various kernel patches - arch power, cpu boost, gentle fair sleepers, software crc is off
- Upgrade BFQ scheduler to BFQ-v7r6
- Newer sources from 20141107
- fsync is now disabled (Defers file writes but risk of data loss with crashes etc. Can be enabled in trickster)
- tweak intelliactive (hispeed freq was 2457, calm it down to 1985)
- voltage tweaks for speed 1 pvs 2
- default IO schd BFQ
- Frequency throttle limit increased slightly (Thermal policies can now be controlled through Trickster)
- Newer sources from 20141102 and use SaberMOD Toolchain, GCC 4.8.2 for kernel as well as entire build.
- Add a new hotplug engine - IntelliPlug (developed and used in famous Franco's Kernel) - I recommend to use this one, and switch off MP-Decision. (Enable in Trickster)
- Add a new thermal engine - Intellithermal (again from Franco) - Recommend to use this one. (Enable in Trickster)
- Add USB Fast charge (Enable in Trickster)
- Add another performance centric governor - SmartMAX (Combines features of OnDemand and SmartASSv2), Use it as gaming driver.
- Tweak intelliactive - Recommend to use this as default (Interactive is battery friendly but a bit laggy)
- Add powersuspend
- Reduce VM Swappiness to 10 (We have enough RAM)
- Some GPU tweaks
- CPU Overclocks of upto - 2457Mhz
- GPU overclocks of upto - 500Mhz
- Voltage control (UV)
- Additional CPU governors - Intelliactive, Intellidemand, InteractiveX
- Additional IO Schedulers - SIO, FIOPS, ZEN, VR
- Tweaked thermal policies (aggressive by default)
- Lower GPU clocks by default
- Reduced logging
- Net tweaks - Lock initial TCP window size to 64k
- FS tweaks disable atime and diratime
- Some mixer_paths patches (for higher audio) and button light fixes (to not glow on screen touch)
- Compiler optimizations
Current release - V7
V7 ROM - V7-ROM-20141220-SM482-Ofast-mondrianwifi.zip
UKM zip - UKM 3.6.1
V6 ROM - V6-ROM-20141120-SM482-Ofast-mondrianwifi.zip
V6 Kernel - V6-Kernel-20141120-SM482-Ofast-mondrianwifi.zip
V5.1 ROM - V5.1-cm-11-20141107-SaberMOD-mondrianwifi.zip
V5.1 Kernel - V5.1-Kernel-20141107-Kernel-SaberMOD-mondrianwifi.zip
V5 ROM - V5-cm-11-20141102-SaberMOD-mondrianwifi.zip
V5 Kernel - V5-Kernel-20141102-Kernel-SaberMOD-mondrianwifi.zip
V4.1 (CPU 2457Mhz, GPU 500Mhz) - V4.1-cm-11-20140803-Linaro-O3-OC-mondrianwifi.zip
V4.1 Kernel (CPU 2457Mhz, GPU 500Mhz) - V4.1-cm-11-20140803-Kernel-Linaro-O3-OC-mondrianwifi.zip
V4.2 (CPU 2457Mhz, GPU 500Mhz) - V4.2-cm-11-20140809-Linaro-O3-OC-mondrianwifi.zip
V4.2 Kernel (CPU 2457Mhz, GPU 500Mhz) - V4.2-cm-11-20140809-Kernel-Linaro-O3-OC-mondrianwifi.zip
V4.3 (CPU 2457Mhz, GPU 500Mhz) - V4.3-cm-11-20140829-Linaro-O3-OC-mondrianwifi.zip
V4.3 Kernel (CPU 2457Mhz, GPU 500Mhz) - V4.3-cm-11-20140829-Kernel-Linaro-O3-OC-mondrianwifi.zip
Thanks @crpalmer @franciscofranco
[SM-T320][ROM][KERNEL][4.4.4][-Ofast][SaberMod]CM11 [OC UV], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, 10.1, 8.4
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2014-12-21