[SM-T320] [ROM] [4.4.4] [-O3] [Linaro] Source Build CyanogenMod 11 [Overclocked]
Build compiled from our CM branch sources with various optimizations.
Time for some governors
V3.1 [Changelog] (Includes all previous versions)
- Removed Pegasusq
- Added Intelliactive and Intellidemand. So we have 3 new governors to play with now.
- Disabled thermal logging (They have been storming our logcats)
V3 [Changelog] (Includes V1 and V2 changes)
- Newer adreno libs (with video playback)
- Added governors - PEGASUSQ and InterativeX [After some testing - avoid pegasusq. Seems unstablish.]
Time for some overclocks.
V2 [Changelog] (Includes V1 changes)
- Stable GPU and CPU overclocks.
- Use newer linaro release - Linaro GCC 4.8.2014.03
- CPU overclocked to 2419.2 Mhz
- GPU overclocked up to 500Mhz
There are two V2 builds attached - One with 487.5Mhz and other with 500Mhz. I recommend 487.5 version.
There is also a standalone kernel from V2 build attached (GPU @500) but since it's using a different toolchain I am not sure it works with CM nightlies.
After lot of iterations and testing these overclocks seem to be stable over various benchmark suites. This is on a device which won't tolerate any overclock on beastmode kernel shared over other thread.
- Compiled with famous Linaro toolchain
- (GCC 4.8.3)
- Some compiler optimizations e.g. Use O3 compilation flags instead of Os
- Picked some general compiler optimizations from JustArchi https://github.com/JustArchi/android_build/commit/0cf89401cc8092dda959b5746ec4899fda756cec)
- Some patches for GCC 4.8 compilation and ART compatibility.
- exFAT compiled with Os (it breaks with O3)
- Some mixer_paths patches (for higher audio) and button light fixes (to not glow on screen touch)
(For more details google about Linaro toolchain / O3 benefits)
- Regular zip install
- Can install over existing nightlies (<= 2507)
- Some google play images (or rather icons) might be gibberish. Its a known issue with Linaro 4.8 toolchain. Nothing serious just cosmetic. Older playstore 4.7.x doesnt suffer from this issue. Bug item - https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro/+bug/1332989
- Keep adding performance tweaks.
- Linaro 4.9
- Facing isses with adreno library crashes. Need to try with newer adreno libs.
- Feel free to point me to any more optimizations and we can try them here.
V1 - cm-11-20140716-Linaro-O3-mondrianwifi.zip
V2 (CPU 2419Mhz, GPU 487.5 MHz)- cm-11-20140725-Linaro-O3-OC-mondrianwifi.zip
V2 (CPU 2419Mhz, GPU 500Mhz) - cm-11-20140726-Linaro-O3-OC-mondrianwifi_GPU500.zip
V2 Kernel (CPU 2419Mhz, GPU 500Mhz) - cm-11-20140726-Kernel-Linaro-O3-OC-mondrianwifi.zip
V3 (CPU 2419Mhz, GPU 500Mhz) - V3-cm-11-20140727-Linaro-O3-OC-mondrianwifi.zip
V3.1 (CPU 2419Mhz, GPU 500Mhz) - V3.1-cm-11-20140729-Linaro-O3-OC-mondrianwifi.zip
V3.1 Kernel (CPU 2419Mhz, GPU 500Mhz) - V3.1-cm-11-20140728-Kernel-Linaro-O3-OC-mondrianwifi.zip
V3 Kernel (CPU 2419Mhz, GPU 500Mhz) - cm-11-20140727-Kernel-Linaro-O3-OC-mondrianwifi.zip
2457Mhz kernel for strong hearts.
[SM-T320] [ROM] [4.4.4] [-O3] [Linaro] Source Build CyanogenMod 11 [Overclocked], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, 10.1, 8.4
ROM OS Version: