Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

SM-T520 10.1 rebooting

OP kamelda

2nd September 2014, 09:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
I have a tab pro 10.1 WiFi. It is only six months old and is rooted with stock 4.4.2 it began to reboot randomly so I reset to factory and it still does it. I tried wiping cache and dalvik with no luck. Anyone else have this issue? thanks in advance

p.s. I do have a 64GB Samsung SD card in it that I noticed every so often I get a message about formatting and have done so.
3rd September 2014, 02:25 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

49 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamelda

I have a tab pro 10.1 WiFi. It is only six months old and is rooted with stock 4.4.2 it began to reboot randomly so I reset to factory and it still does it. I tried wiping cache and dalvik with no luck. Anyone else have this issue? thanks in advance

p.s. I do have a 64GB Samsung SD card in it that I noticed every so often I get a message about formatting and have done so.

Hmm. Do you have anything loaded on the card? What brand is it? Have you tried just using the tablet without the card in it?

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamelda

Also look at what processes are running too and list them here.
3rd September 2014, 02:48 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korgy

Hmm. Do you have anything loaded on the card? What brand is it? Have you tried just using the tablet without the card in it?

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Also look at what processes are running too and list them here.

I believe I found what I did wrong, flashed wrong ROM.Just realized that mine ended in XAR and I had used the Canada(XAC) one when I originally flashed it after rooting. Trying the XAR(Cellular South)
BTW the card is Samsung and is the same one used in my S4.
3rd September 2014, 07:36 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 9

49 posts
Awesome.
3rd September 2014, 12:14 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Well, the XAR 4.4.2 Flash didn't work. So now I am trying unfreezing the few apps that I froze in Titanium. The Samsung(entertaiment) apps and Knox.
5th September 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #6  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 65

229 posts
More
Have you done these things? It looks like some people's problem is caused by a combination of freezing certain apps (Knox) and allowing SU to disable Knox notifications. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=55004876
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread