Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,846 Members 37,460 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SM-T520 10.1 rebooting

Tip us?

kamelda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default SM-T520 10.1 rebooting

I have a tab pro 10.1 WiFi. It is only six months old and is rooted with stock 4.4.2 it began to reboot randomly so I reset to factory and it still does it. I tried wiping cache and dalvik with no luck. Anyone else have this issue? thanks in advance

p.s. I do have a 64GB Samsung SD card in it that I noticed every so often I get a message about formatting and have done so.

Korgy
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamelda View Post
I have a tab pro 10.1 WiFi. It is only six months old and is rooted with stock 4.4.2 it began to reboot randomly so I reset to factory and it still does it. I tried wiping cache and dalvik with no luck. Anyone else have this issue? thanks in advance

p.s. I do have a 64GB Samsung SD card in it that I noticed every so often I get a message about formatting and have done so.
Hmm. Do you have anything loaded on the card? What brand is it? Have you tried just using the tablet without the card in it?

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamelda View Post

Also look at what processes are running too and list them here.

kamelda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korgy View Post
Hmm. Do you have anything loaded on the card? What brand is it? Have you tried just using the tablet without the card in it?

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Also look at what processes are running too and list them here.

I believe I found what I did wrong, flashed wrong ROM.Just realized that mine ended in XAR and I had used the Canada(XAC) one when I originally flashed it after rooting. Trying the XAR(Cellular South)
BTW the card is Samsung and is the same one used in my S4.

Korgy
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Awesome.

kamelda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Well, the XAR 4.4.2 Flash didn't work. So now I am trying unfreezing the few apps that I froze in Titanium. The Samsung(entertaiment) apps and Knox.

RiverCity.45
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Have you done these things? It looks like some people's problem is caused by a combination of freezing certain apps (Knox) and allowing SU to disable Knox notifications. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=55004876
Sent telepathically