Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,492 Members 40,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tab Pro 8.4 Battery Life

Tip us?

cletusarrarr
Old
Thanks Meter 45
no i dont live in the UK, yea i didnt think of that , but everything is available come to think of it, can log into play store on teh web and remote install an app.

Removing the back cover doesnt void warranty , its just clipped on like a normal mobile cover, just more clips. try it

dottat
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 754

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cletusarrarr View Post
no i dont live in the UK, yea i didnt think of that , but everything is available come to think of it, can log into play store on teh web and remote install an app.

Removing the back cover doesnt void warranty , its just clipped on like a normal mobile cover, just more clips. try it
Heheh.....you made a video of it right?[emoji1][emoji1]

FishDoc
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by cletusarrarr View Post

Any instructions on how to do this?

slowpoke97
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkolsen View Post
Yea that sound pretty bad. Must say that im not experiencing anything like that at All. Atm. im on 3d 17h with 2 hours screen on time and still 63% battery.
Mine usually spends around 30% battery for 2 hours of browsing using Chrome and Play Newsstand on LTE/3G. No video playing.
Extrapolating, that's about 6 hours battery life. I expected a bit more since the reviewers got 8-9 hours battery life with WiFi.

I still get similar battery life after flashing CM11.